westward IV

[Post New]by tray1968 on Dec 11, 09 7:21 AM
The Noise Challenge is driving me crazy can anyone help...

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:westward IV

[Post New]by govegril on Dec 11, 09 7:28 AM
Hi tray

There are tips in the Westward IV forum section here
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/1493.page

you could also read the Walkthrough

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/westward-iv-all-aboard-walkthrough/

I am up to that part myself now.....

good luck!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Dec 11, 09 9:42 AM
This has got to be the most challenging Westward EVER !! It took me half the morning to get through this one board. They're not kidding when they hint to sneak around the edges and wait for the bandits to turn their backs.
I finally made it through by using my Heroine as a diversion to draw the bandits away from my loaded citizen lurking behind boulders and trees hugging the bounderies. I used the Bounty Hunters as backups to guard my buildings while the Super TNT was in route.
There might be a sure fire strategy in the guides and walkthroughs, do look if you can't make it.
Best of luck to ya'll

lazdaze
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by lazdaze on Dec 20, 09 6:50 AM
Right you have to keep the first one busy with your hero. Then hurry to the edge. as soon as the bandit starts to walk away, hurry to the next area barell. stay as close to the edge. the same on the way out. wait till the bandit walks away and go. I use the citizen employed at the market. they go right back after you set the bomb down. They don't get shot on the way back. good luck

westward IV

[Post New]by Lilledanmark on Dec 29, 09 2:55 PM
tray1968 wrote:The Noise Challenge is driving me crazy can anyone help...

I feel the same way! I know this isn't helping you but I am ready to quit the game because I can't do that level. ( have tried for 2 days and have given up!)

I loved the other 3 westward games and have played them over and over again, not this one since I can't get past that one level!!!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 29, 09 3:13 PM
Hi folks!

Just as a heads up, I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the official forum for this game.

You can find a game's official forum by clicking on the "All Games" tab at the top, then by searching for the name of the game you wish to post about. Posting in the official forum for a game helps to keep the Chit-Chat corner tidy!

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

fishgirl77
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by fishgirl77 on Dec 29, 09 4:33 PM
this is a really hard quest. I got my hero (anne) to lead the bandits to near the center/rightish and distract them, while my citizen went around the edge on the left, hiding behind trees and whatnot. I was getting really frustrated when I first tried it, but I read the blog walkthroug and it really helped. And no matter what, you citizen will always drop the first case of super TNT

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Dec 29, 09 6:04 PM
As fishgirl77 mentions, the Citizen will ALWAYS drop the first SuperTNT (just to show you what happens), so don't worry about that one.

There are several different ways to solve the level. The Blog Walkthrough discusses a couple of options. To get there, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

It does require patience, but you can get through this level, probably more easily than you expect, once you understand how it works.

I personally think they should have only made us do it once, but you can get through all three times with the same strategy.

Good luck!
Robin

[Post New]by PSAROUKIOS on Dec 30, 09 3:40 AM
I'VE GOT A PROMBLEM.I CLICK TO PLAY BUT NOTHING HAPPENS.CAN I DO ANYTHING TO PLAY?

?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 30, 09 8:08 AM
You click WHAT to play, where? Do you mean you choose Continue from the WW main menu, you choose Play from the Big Fish game manager, or what?

And btw, ya might want to drop the ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME--makes ya look like a greenhorn, even if ya are a Guppy.

Go to: