susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Morphing Objects

[Post New]by susielee on Dec 11, 09 9:53 AM
I just started the game. What about the 2 morphing objects outside and inside the car. I clicked on the spot where they are supposed to be, but nothing happened. Is this something you come back to later? I got the key and the stuff in the trunk and tried to get the morphing things again.....still nothing happened. Am I missing something?

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

Re:Morphing Objects

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Dec 11, 09 10:00 AM
No you are not missing anything. BF removed the morphing objects from the standard version and made it a "watered down" version for those of us who chose not to pay the higher price.

There are many of us who are not happy about this and have contacted CS about it. I would encourage you to do the same.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Dec 11, 09 10:06 AM
Thanks sillyfeet, I didn't know they had done that. I don't like that they did. I hope the gamers don't start doing these "elite" and regular versions of the same game. I noticed they're doing the same thing with the new Mortimer Beckett game soon to be released. I'm a very good customer, but I will put a limit on my buy if this is what we're going to be faced with.

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Dec 11, 09 10:41 AM
Well isn't that just ducky?

Here all this time they were going on about it being "the same game", with the add-ons and earlier availability being the only difference.

What else can we look forward to missing?

Talk about being treated like a second class citizen!

(Do you get the idea I'm a bit pipped??? And extremely disappointed in the behavior of my beloved ? )

SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

vicpe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by vicpe on Dec 11, 09 10:41 AM
I strongly agree!Did not pay $19 for this game because of principal!I have to be able to use my credits for any game!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 11, 09 10:58 AM
Hi folks!

We actually already have a discussion going about this, so I'm going to lock this thread as a duplicate. Please feel free to continue your discussion by clicking here.

We also have an FAQ about what is included in the Collector's Edition, as well as an explanation about pricing, that you can read by clicking here.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: