bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 11, 09 10:09 AM
Chapter 3 starts at the floral bedroom and ends at the frozen river.

Use this space to discuss Chapter 3 and trade tips and tricks!

 

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nanbeth on Dec 14, 09 5:07 PM
how do i find the combo for the suitcase

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 14, 09 5:55 PM
nanbeth wrote:how do i find the combo for the suitcase


Not knowing what you've done and where you are I can't really answer this. There are numerous things to do before you can find it. You probably need to read the walkthrough.

 
kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Dec 14, 09 6:28 PM
There is one video where the girls are packing the suitcase. It will give you a clue about the combo.

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by youngatheart_49 on Dec 16, 09 10:43 AM
Hello, I seem to be having a problem with finding the phone charger. When I go from the Manager's office back to the main room, there is no sparkling area by the fireplace, to get into the hidden object area to get the phone charger. Also, I seem to have the same problem when trying to access the hidden object area in the romantice bedroom. The bed is not sparkling so that I can get the saw needed for the tree. Can anyone help?

 
kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Dec 16, 09 6:12 PM
If they aren't sparkling you may need to do other things first. It's such a back and forth game. Leaving and coming back to areas numerous times.

 
mcox2
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by mcox2 on Dec 22, 09 2:02 AM
nanbeth wrote:how do i find the combo for the suitcase

The combo is the last four digits of Alison's cell phone number. You have to find her phone, charger and sparkplug in order to get the combo

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by kskendall on Jan 3, 10 10:19 AM
hi, im needing 2 find the combonation for the suit case and nanbeth, all i do know is the girl,Allisons phone is in it and you have to find the charger 2 plug in the phone in 1 of the videos she tells you the combo is the last 4 digets of her phone # it does sound fishy so my bad first, you find the phone put it on the charger 2 find out the combo for the suit case 2 you NANBETH from KSKENDELL

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by kskendall on Jan 3, 10 10:21 AM
TO MCOX2,can you tell me and nanbeth where you find the phone in odor 2 find out the last 4 #s to open the suit case ?

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by kskendall on Jan 3, 10 10:24 AM
to youngathheart 49,the charger is not in the managers office post me back letting me know you got this if you want much love,kskendall

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by happymama01 on Jan 6, 10 5:34 PM
I just bought this game and I Love it, but I'm stuck. Can anyone help me find the girls cell phone and the spark plug? I have the phone charger but I need the other two this to get into the suitcase. thanks.

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by barnunn on Jan 6, 10 6:22 PM
I went through the bathroom floor, completed Manager's office, but when I went back to the main room there is NO sparkly area to the left of the fireplace!!!
Hence no sparkly place in the Romantic room! What am I doing wrong?? I even reinstalled the game to see if that would work!
HELP !!!

 

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by lelagrieves on Jan 9, 10 8:53 AM
nanbeth wrote:how do i find the combo for the suitcase

 

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by lelagrieves on Jan 9, 10 8:55 AM
mcox2 wrote:
nanbeth wrote:how do i find the combo for the suitcase

The combo is the last four digits of Alison's cell phone number. You have to find her phone, charger and sparkplug in order to get the combo
it is 8325

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by LittleLucyGirl on Jan 19, 10 7:35 PM
I just joined this forum.

I have all but finished the game. I love it, but I am very frustrated at the same time. While in the back of the store, the wood floor secret space never opened up. I can't get the file cabinet to give me the diary. I got the snowshoes, but don't know how to use them.

When I got to the end, my last puzzle would not accept the bottle. This is when I checked the blog, which showed me everything was great until the very end when it said to look at the video to see if you did everything. I got the information in the paragraph above by watching the video.

If you can help me with any of these issues, I would really appreciate some help!


 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 20, 10 4:49 AM
LittleLucyGirl wrote:I just joined this forum.

I have all but finished the game. I love it, but I am very frustrated at the same time. While in the back of the store, the wood floor secret space never opened up. I can't get the file cabinet to give me the diary. I got the snowshoes, but don't know how to use them.

When I got to the end, my last puzzle would not accept the bottle. This is when I checked the blog, which showed me everything was great until the very end when it said to look at the video to see if you did everything. I got the information in the paragraph above by watching the video.

If you can help me with any of these issues, I would really appreciate some help!



The secret floor space only opens in the Collector's Edition. You can't walk to the barn unless you have the snowshoes in your inventory. It happens automatically, you don't have to click on them. Your bottle is not being accepted because it needs to be filled with something which can be found at the entrance to the hotel.

 

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by kemuns on Jan 24, 10 6:55 AM
I can;t find the spark plug or her phone I need some help. I already found the charger when i go to all the locations i don't see anything sparkling I have the fire lit i don't have anything to put it out and I already have the urn. Any Help?

 
77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Jan 31, 10 1:04 PM
lelagrieves wrote:
mcox2 wrote:
nanbeth wrote:how do i find the combo for the suitcase

The combo is the last four digits of Alison's cell phone number. You have to find her phone, charger and sparkplug in order to get the combo
it is 8325


well, nothing happend to the suitcase after i put this code in the lock.

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 1, 10 6:11 AM
77Emma77 wrote:
lelagrieves wrote:
mcox2 wrote:
nanbeth wrote:how do i find the combo for the suitcase

The combo is the last four digits of Alison's cell phone number. You have to find her phone, charger and sparkplug in order to get the combo
it is 8325


well, nothing happend to the suitcase after i put this code in the lock.


This code is random. The only way you can find the one specific to your game is to find the charger, turn on electricity, plug in charger, find Alison's cell phone, place in charger and complete a puzzle. The code that another gamer found is not going to work for you.

 
77Emma77
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

Re:Chapter 3 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by 77Emma77 on Feb 1, 10 11:43 AM
great, i think i am in the 5th chapter, but i got stuck, i do not know how to turn the electricity on. what do i need for that? how to make the generator work at the side of the hotel?

 
 
 
 
Go to: