bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 11, 09 10:10 AM
Chapter 4 starts at the frozen river and ends at the upstairs hallway.

Use this space to discuss Chapter 4 and trade tips and tricks!

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by sydnchase on Dec 14, 09 5:47 PM
Help, I feed the frozen meat to the wolf. He ate it and I still can't get past. I read the walkthrough (too late) and I see that I should have thawed the meat first. Do I have to start again? I went back to the freezer and can't get another piece of meat.

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 14, 09 5:53 PM
sydnchase wrote:Help, I feed the frozen meat to the wolf. He ate it and I still can't get past. I read the walkthrough (too late) and I see that I should have thawed the meat first. Do I have to start again? I went back to the freezer and can't get another piece of meat.


Look in front of the wolf's tree. He spit the meat back at you and it will be on the ground.

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by sydnchase on Dec 14, 09 6:05 PM
That was it! Thank you so much!

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by spajgirl on Dec 30, 09 7:13 AM
Hi all - I think this is the right section to post in. I too have got the frozen meat. When I got to the town I put it in the microwave in the store. I can't switch it on and am now stuck, going around and around in circles. Please help. I have the jackhammer, an ice pick, lock de-icer, wire cutters (i think!). Also - how do I get into the museum?

Thanks

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 30, 09 10:02 AM
spajgirl wrote:Hi all - I think this is the right section to post in. I too have got the frozen meat. When I got to the town I put it in the microwave in the store. I can't switch it on and am now stuck, going around and around in circles. Please help. I have the jackhammer, an ice pick, lock de-icer, wire cutters (i think!). Also - how do I get into the museum?

Thanks


You should be able to start the microwave by closing the door and clicking on the green button.

You need to go and feed the wolf now. You will find something then to help you get into the museum.

Edited on 12/30/2009 at 10:05:49 AM PST


 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by shamrock1956 on Dec 31, 09 6:08 PM
I am stuck in the parlor/fireplace area. I've started the fire in the fireplace, and I see the barest of sparklies to the left, but it doesn't open the hidden object scene for me to get to the couch area where the phone charger is. Anyone else have a problem here?

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by shamrock1956 on Dec 31, 09 6:19 PM
Never mind! I had already done that hidden object screen! Sorry!

 
1Camille
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by 1Camille on Jan 5, 10 6:50 AM
i need help in finding the last 50p coin for the vending machine,can anyone help me? It will be greatly appreciated.

 
Ismene
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by Ismene on Jan 5, 10 8:24 AM
There's one coin in the graveyard, and two in hidden object scenes (museum gift shop and farmhouse).

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by shortleebeck on Mar 6, 10 3:34 PM
I have done all the hidden object scenes and found the coin in the graveyard. I only had two coins put them in the vending machine and now I can't get the third coin so I can't finish the game because I need the seeds. Some one please help me. What do I do now? I went to the ruins and started the puzzles but don't have the seeds to put in that one.

 
nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by nwl43 on Mar 6, 10 4:50 PM
shortleebeck wrote:I have done all the hidden object scenes and found the coin in the graveyard. I only had two coins put them in the vending machine and now I can't get the third coin so I can't finish the game because I need the seeds. Some one please help me. What do I do now? I went to the ruins and started the puzzles but don't have the seeds to put in that one.


If you don't have the third coin you have missed a hidden object scene. There is one in the farmhouse and one in the gift shop (museum left door, sign that says closed for the season)

 

Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by Roxydog on Apr 11, 10 8:00 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Chapter 4 starts at the frozen river and ends at the upstairs hallway.

Use this space to discuss Chapter 4 and trade tips and tricks!


How is the microwave used to thaw the frozen meat--when the power lines are down and there's no power any where?

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 12, 10 10:02 PM
Welcome to the pond Roxydog!

The power is only off at the hotel.

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by crimebuff on May 22, 10 12:12 PM
Thanks so much Sea Anemone for the answer to trying to feed the wolf frozen meat. I thought I'd never get it back so I could put it in the microwave. I'm on
my way!

 
dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by dollyflower on Jun 28, 10 1:32 PM
I missed picking up the fire extinguisher and when I went back, I couldn't pick it up. Any suggestions??? Thanks.

 
gimmeemo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by gimmeemo on Sep 24, 10 8:49 PM
nwl43 wrote:
shortleebeck wrote:I have done all the hidden object scenes and found the coin in the graveyard. I only had two coins put them in the vending machine and now I can't get the third coin so I can't finish the game because I need the seeds. Some one please help me. What do I do now? I went to the ruins and started the puzzles but don't have the seeds to put in that one.


If you don't have the third coin you have missed a hidden object scene. There is one in the farmhouse and one in the gift shop (museum left door, sign that says closed for the season)



I also have been to both the farmhouse and museum and found the coin in the graveyard. There is some sort of glitch as I cannot get a hidden object scene to trigger when i go back to farmhouse or museum and of course the graveyard coin is gone. I am sure that I did both hidden object scenes to begin with, but went back to try to re-trigger. HELP! I don't have to start all over do I?

 

Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by tess251 on Oct 31, 10 4:23 PM
Roxydog wrote:
bfgCelebes wrote:Chapter 4 starts at the frozen river and ends at the upstairs hallway.

Use this space to discuss Chapter 4 and trade tips and tricks!


How is the microwave used to thaw the frozen meat--when the power lines are down and there's no power any where?


Hi there I have the same problem. I can't open the microwawe....could someone help please

 
Okami
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by Okami on Nov 7, 10 10:02 AM
regarding microwave: Click to open door first...big green button is only to start it.

 

Re:Chapter 4 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by virgosinc_1987 on Dec 13, 10 4:58 PM
How do you get to the farmhouse?

 
 
 
 
Go to: