Chapter 6 Discussion Thread

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Chapter 6 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 11, 09 10:18 AM
Chapter 6 starts at the farmhouse and ends at the Celtic ruins.

Use this space to discuss Chapter 5 and trade tips and tricks!

Re:Chapter 6 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by Bonnie516 on Dec 12, 09 7:04 AM
I'm stuck! I don't seem to have the proper tool to loosen the spark plug...please help!

TIA

Ismene
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by Ismene on Dec 12, 09 9:19 AM
Have you gotten to the second room in the farmhouse yet? When you do, check drawers.

[Post New]by Bonnie516 on Dec 12, 09 9:40 AM
Thank you!

apples16951
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by apples16951 on Dec 12, 09 6:40 PM
Okay. So in the standard edition there's no rabbit head in the microwave, no chips for the wolf. So how do I get to the ruins, pray tell?????

apples16951
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by apples16951 on Dec 12, 09 7:12 PM
I just found my way to the ruins......never mind......

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 12, 09 7:13 PM
apples16951 wrote:Okay. So in the standard edition there's no rabbit head in the microwave, no chips for the wolf. So how do I get to the ruins, pray tell?????

Don't know because I don't know what you've done so far, but the rabbit and the chips have nothing to do with getting to the ruins.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Dec 12, 09 8:19 PM
I can't figure out how to get to the ruins. Anyone? The bridge is iced over and I don't see anything in my inventory that will help me.

[Post New]by cminmd on Dec 12, 09 8:41 PM
You have to get the generator working so you can go into the basement. There you will find the tool for melting the ice on the bridge.

[Post New]by cminmd on Dec 12, 09 8:43 PM
In my version you got the frozen steak from the nasty freezer in the basement of the store in town (not the one by the fountain). You had to thaw the steak in the microwave, then you can toss it to the wolf so you can take the path to the hunting lodge.

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on Dec 12, 09 8:51 PM
HELP! I never got the glue in my inventory. I looked back in the strategy guide and I was supposed to get it in the basement in an **** scene. I must have done that because I'm back in the basement and I can't repair the torch because I don't have the glue and there is no option to do another **** scene there to get it.

I'm feeling really frantic. LOL

Tam5115
Clownfish
Clownfish
932 Posts

[Post New]by Tam5115 on Dec 12, 09 10:03 PM
Never mind, I was in the wrong basement. lol I'm at the end now but the symbols weren't added to my journal, dangit.

[Post New]by mmartin3745 on Dec 13, 09 7:25 PM
Has anyone gotten to the cell phone part??? I have tried the generator several times, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with this part??? thank you.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Dec 14, 09 12:52 AM
cminmd wrote:You have to get the generator working so you can go into the basement. There you will find the tool for melting the ice on the bridge.

I cannot get the generator started.
installed the sparkplug, followed the steps in walkthrough and............nothing.

IGNORE please, finally got it started and finished the game.

Edited on 12/14/2009 at 4:59:22 AM PST

[Post New]by CARLISLE5 on Dec 14, 09 5:44 AM
I have looked for the tool to get the spark plug off, but can't find it. I read earlier that it's supposed to be in the drawers in the Farm House...Is that the one where it says "Farm For Sale"...because on the second floor of that house, there's nothing there!! Can anybody help me please? Also, what are we supposed to do with the sunflower seeds??

lindataf
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by lindataf on Dec 14, 09 5:58 AM
I'd also like to know what the sunflower seeds are for and how to cross that river where I found the feather...are the sunflower seeds one of the elements??? Am I supposed to cross the river???

HELP...thank you!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 14, 09 6:11 AM
lindataf wrote:I'd also like to know what the sunflower seeds are for and how to cross that river where I found the feather...are the sunflower seeds one of the elements??? Am I supposed to cross the river???

HELP...thank you!

Yes to first question, no to second.

[Post New]by mmartin3745 on Dec 14, 09 8:05 AM
mmartin3745 wrote:Has anyone gotten to the cell phone part??? I have tried the generator several times, but to no avail. Can anyone help me with this part??? thank you.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH HOW TO GET THE GENERATOR STARED??? i have followed everything to the "T." Im wondering if its not working because i had already gone and plugged the charger into the wall in the Nautical bedroom before i got did the generator. I don't know. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

[Post New]by onegal4u on Dec 14, 09 10:48 AM
i got in the basement and used the glue now where do you find the patch?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 14, 09 11:48 AM
onegal4u wrote:i got in the basement and used the glue now where do you find the patch?

Right there in the basement. Look around for anything that could possibly be turned in to a patch.

Go to: