[Post New]by WALSHIE on Feb 19, 16 3:13 AM
How can I get 5 lives

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:extra lives

[Post New]by dk413 on Feb 19, 16 3:28 AM
Walshie - the extra lives must be bought from the store.

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Feb 19, 16 3:49 AM
dk413 wrote:Walshie - the extra lives must be bought from the store.

And it cost real money.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Feb 19, 16 5:24 AM
And, if you want to advance in the game, it is one purchase that is worth it.
Although we all agree that 5 free lives are better than 3, the extra two lives make all the difference.

myredsox
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by myredsox on Feb 19, 16 10:21 AM
I am sick and tired of this game wasting my money. I paid for the 5 lives now I'm back to getting 3 again. And my game is not advancing to the level I was playing on before, which was 90 now it's back to 79 AGAIN!!! Enough already. I'm ready to uninstall this game altogether even tho I've spent almost $200.00 on extra coins and upgrades.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 16 10:22 AM
Hi WALSHIE,

I see that there is some question as to how to get the extra lives in Gummy Drop! dk413, Pdominian, and snowmanvt are right. Extra lives can be purchased in the Gummy Drop! store by tapping on the shopping cart icon. Look for the title, Life Lifter. By purchasing this item, you will be able to increase the number of lives from 3 to 5.

myredsox, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with details of the issues that you are experiencing. We definitely want to help look into the issues of progress lost and items purchased not being credited. Please provide to the support team the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game.

I hope this helps. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: