pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Frustrating!

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Feb 19, 16 1:30 PM
I'm glad so many are able to get 3 stars on these levels. I have always been able to do that with TM games-usually with a walkthrough but that's fine with me (roads of rome, farm frenzy, royal envoy, viking saga etc. I just like playing. THIS GAME I cannot manage that, even with the walkthroughs posted in this forum. I get about 3/4 through when the timer for 3 stars runs out. After that, you only have a few more seconds to finish the game. I can finish, which is nice that they don't stop you, but really. I won't let myself get too frustrated after replaying even level 5 over 6 times, I only can get to the treasure chest at the 3 star mark.

I do think it's hilarious the things they are saying. Her 'all for one' took me ages to figure out and it still doesn't sound like that. In the late 40's levels, the man's voice starts saying a new phrase I still haven't made out.

Just wanting to vent I guess since I usually get all the stars in a level and don't mind replaying-but only a few times when I seem to be doing it in the right order and as a fast as I can. I do switch off the power ups as I know the game stops for them, but still.

barb

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Frustrating!

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 12, 16 11:06 AM
If it helps there are video walkthroughs for just about every level on *that place where you watch lot of videos but BFG doesn't like us to mention here*. All of those I watched did it in time to get 3 stars. Just do a search for the name of the game and the level.

I played untimed, so I didn't care how long it took. I liked the strategy in figuring out what I had to do to get to the end of each level. I usually hate TM's, so this might be the one TM designed for people like me. It's more like a move management game, rather than time management.

Go to: