Avoid the freeze

[Post New]by robrady on Feb 19, 16 5:43 PM
The game with the die is the problem, just skip it and you can finish the rest of the game

Re:Avoid the freeze

[Post New]by Enigma_mom66 on Feb 21, 16 7:22 PM
But once I've frozen there, I cannot move anywhere. I've put the game on both of my laptops (both Hp Notebooks) first one has Windows 8, new one has Windows 10 but same issue on both. Thought I'd get past it this time that maybe it was my laptop but NO. Same issue. How do I get out of it? cannot move the game forward, back or anything?

[Post New]by Eileen1810 on Feb 26, 16 9:23 PM
I to am frozen with the die. can not move the game forward. how do you fix the problem.

[Post New]by ladder50 on May 13, 16 5:01 PM
I am frozen with the die as well please let me know how to fix I uninstall and reinstalled and still frozen. I purchased this game and i would life to finished it. Please fix the problem.

Edited on 05/16/2016 at 5:36:18 PM PST

[Post New]by jaxta64 on Jun 16, 16 7:00 AM
ok....go back to the beginning and play the game as a different player and start all over again! Its the only way, ive been at it all day!! Don't worry, you will fly thru it and once you get the '20' for the dice game...place the dice in the slot but DO NOT play the ensuing picture game where you have to drop the squares down to the correct place, SKIP it...it worked a treat for me and game now complete

Edited on 06/16/2016 at 7:05:14 AM PST

Go to: