Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules: Kids of Hellas here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 21, 16 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 6:14:21 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules: Kids of Hellas here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 16 6:14 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Myndee
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

No music

[Post New]by Myndee on Feb 21, 16 1:49 PM
I've downloaded and installed this 3 different times and no music. I get the other sounds but no music. I checked, and the music volume is ON and turned it all the way up. Still no music.

I played the CE version and can hear the music in that one just fine.

I really don't enjoy the game without the music.

[Post New]by BeccaBookie on Feb 21, 16 9:22 PM
I am having the same problem - no music using PC desktop Dell XPS 8700 (Bought new Sep/15) Windows 10
The CE version had sound & music worked fine it is the Standard version that is missing the music - kind of boring with out it

I have also downloaded a couple of times and rebooted computer as well.
I love this game series. Please help

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

[Post New]by Janette5 on Feb 22, 16 12:18 AM
I have no music as well - but since I always turn it off I didn't notice.

I just checked when I saw the posts about it.

Windows 10

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Feb 22, 16 6:41 AM
I also have no music. Windows 7

[Post New]by obsgirl on Feb 22, 16 7:45 AM
No music either. Windows 7

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 22, 16 10:25 AM
Likewise, I'm in the no music group. Oddly enough, I had a similar issue on another game (Moai 3 CE during the bonus levels only), so having been through a good chunk of a TM game sans BGM has taught me that I do like having BGM and that not having it there is a definite turn-off for me.

Windows 7

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 16 1:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are unable to hear the music in their game even with the settings being switched to the ON position. We've gone ahead and passed this information along to the appropriate team. Thank you for bringing this to the Moderation Team's attention. If you would like to add information to the investigation, you can do so by reaching out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by billiejolear on Feb 27, 16 1:15 PM
Ok Tech Issue: On level 4.10 if you have a man locked in the gold section when you explode the house, the game is stumped. It can not end and you can not move. It does not 'freeze' the game. The guy sits in the gold area looking at you like you are a fool. The house is exploded and you are done with tasks, so the game should end and the score come up. What happens instead is the game just sits there. The time stops and you can not get the guy out. As I said the game is NOT frozen. It is clear to me that the developer forgot to add (code) in case this happens. It like being limbo. You can't move, you can't finish, the game is over but it will not finish because the guy is in the gold area. Give it a try, please. It is only because this happened to me and I sat there waiting to see if after time it would end but it did not. The times stops like the game is going to end because the tasks are done but fire keeps burning away and the guy keeps giving you the shoulders but um... yea you can't do anything. It is not frozen, just limbo. I have a great computer. This is your game

Edited on 02/27/2016 at 1:48:46 PM PST

[Post New]by frenchfitz on Feb 27, 16 3:48 PM
Windows 10 PC

1. There is an achievement for completing the super bonus level in gold time. I have done so but did not receive the achievement.
2. What level or levels have 5 hidden objects? There is an achievement for it but cannot find a level with 5.
3. What levels are the thieves on? There are 2 achievements related to them but I find no level with any.

If it is not possible to resolve these issues then please give me a refund.

[Post New]by dani3818 on Mar 4, 16 4:50 AM
I also have finished the super bonus level in gold time, but the achievement for that is not working.

Windows 10

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tmahler on Mar 8, 16 7:13 AM
frenchfitz wrote:Windows 10 PC

1. There is an achievement for completing the super bonus level in gold time. I have done so but did not receive the achievement.
2. What level or levels have 5 hidden objects? There is an achievement for it but cannot find a level with 5.
3. What levels are the thieves on? There are 2 achievements related to them but I find no level with any.

If it is not possible to resolve these issues then please give me a refund.

Yes, I agree! It is VERY frustrating to not be able to complete a game you have paid for!!!

Go to: