anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Any ETA on the next world?

[Post New]by anubischick on Feb 21, 16 3:35 AM
I've finished Dragon & Witchville, so I'm just wondering if there is any idea when the next world will become available?

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 3:35:39 AM PST

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:Any ETA on the next world?

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 21, 16 10:18 PM
My rule of thumb for FTP's is 6 weeks to 2 months. I find if there is no update in 4 months it has been mostly likely discontinued. At this time, I would check tabs on my resources, update farms if I had the coin, or play some of the shields so I would not get rusty.

You may also want to check out some of the other games BFG offer and one or two will be to you liking.

Mamacass14

mikkkepus
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mikkkepus on Feb 22, 16 12:45 PM
I just go in play against the monsters collect firefly's, coin and tools. And sell firefly's for coin from dragon town.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 22, 16 1:15 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates and releases. Please keep in mind that many factors contribute to the release of updates and there is no set time frame of when they will be released. A wait time for an update doesn't define a discontinuation of the game. Thank you to mamacass14 and mikkkepus for the great suggestions on what players can do in the meantime. Once the Moderation Team is aware of an update being available to the players, we will post on the main page of the Sir Match-a-Lot Forum.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

bfgBellerophon

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Feb 23, 16 8:04 PM
Yeah I'm visiting twice a day, once for the daily bonus/monster fights and then again to harvest my gold mine (which technically I could do every 3 hours but I'm not that fussed.) There is no way I'm updating the farms, the one thing I never ran out of was fireflies, I've got 10's of '000's of the things....though I'm building up quite a nice stash of cash, and completing my card collection.

I'll give it a few months then, thanks for the advice.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Feb 27, 16 4:59 AM
I always throw in a level or two too, something with either Mana blocks or butterflies to add to my achievement tally, I usually try a hard one so I'll probably get a round on the lucky wheel. Oddly it seems to come up gold more often now that I've completed all the levels.

So other than Gummy anything else like this game around to play?

Edited on 02/27/2016 at 5:11:09 AM PST

Go to: