Stuck! I am unable to go anywhere

[Post New]by CaramelSmoothie on Dec 12, 09 10:31 AM
I just solved the weight puzzle but I don't think anything happened. There is a door that won't open because something is blocking it. I looked out of the window to a fountain down below but I can't get out of the castle. What about that thing in the princess' room? I put the gold "locket" on it but it is saying it needs something else. I looked at the diagrahm that was in one of the drawers so I'm thinking what I need is outside of the castle as well as one of the other rooms.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Stuck! I am unable to go anywhere

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 12, 09 10:36 AM
CaramelSmoothie wrote:I just solved the weight puzzle but I don't think anything happened. There is a door that won't open because something is blocking it. I looked out of the window to a fountain down below but I can't get out of the castle. What about that thing in the princess' room? I put the gold "locket" on it but it is saying it needs something else. I looked at the diagrahm that was in one of the drawers so I'm thinking what I need is outside of the castle as well as one of the other rooms.

The weight puzzle opens something in another part of the castle. You should have seen a cutaway scene of a bolt sliding back. Do you remember seeing a comment about bolts needing to be set correctly when you attempted to open a door? Go back to that door and see if you have what you need to finish opening it. That will solve one of your problems.

You do not give the locket to the princess. It goes to the Nanny.

Re:Stuck! I am unable to go anywhere

[Post New]by CaramelSmoothie on Dec 12, 09 10:44 AM
No, I did not mean a locket. It was a round ornamental piece that went on it.

I am trying to open 4 doors. One is being blocked by something on the other side, the second has a puzzle with moon/stars, the third I have already attached the latch to the lion's head but it needs something else, and the fourth is saying that I need to get the puzzle outside of the castle

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 12, 09 10:52 AM
CaramelSmoothie wrote:No, I did not mean a locket. It was a round ornamental piece that went on it.

I am trying to open 4 doors. One is being blocked by something on the other side, the second has a puzzle with moon/stars, the third I have already attached the latch to the lion's head but it needs something else, and the fourth is saying that I need to get the puzzle outside of the castle

I'm not totally understanding you because I don't recall the round ornamental thing. Perhaps someone else can help with that.

Right now the door you need to concentrate on is the lion head one. The others will come after that. I'm going to hide the rest of this answer so it won't be a spoiler. Highlight below to see it.
You need a ring to attach to the lion that is already there. It fell on the ledge when you used the crowbar on the window in the tower. You also need a second lions head. It was found in one of the HOG scenes. I don't remember which one.

[Post New]by CaramelSmoothie on Dec 12, 09 10:57 AM
I have one head on there, I will try to find the other. I have seen no more hidden object rooms that are active. Right now, I have a crowbar, locket, knife, torch, feather and empty bag in my inventory.

Edited on 12/12/2009 at 10:58:52 AM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 12, 09 11:05 AM
CaramelSmoothie wrote:I have one head on there, I will try to find the other. I have seen no more hidden object rooms that are active. Right now, I have a crowbar, locket, knife, torch, feather and empty bag in my inventory.

Sometimes you have to revisit areas because new search scenes will open up in rooms you though were finished.

[Post New]by CaramelSmoothie on Dec 12, 09 11:09 AM
Yes, that is exactly what I have been doing all along to no avail. Thanks for your help.

Edited on 12/12/2009 at 11:32:13 AM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 12, 09 1:56 PM
CaramelSmoothie wrote:Yes, that is exactly what I have been doing all along to no avail. Thanks for your help.

Sorry nothing has helped. Have you tried the walkthrough. Use link below.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/66914.page

[Post New]by CaramelSmoothie on Dec 13, 09 12:18 PM
Thanks so much! I had no idea there was a walkthrough for this game. I am making progress now. Thanks!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 13, 09 4:59 PM
Glad you are moving forward. Enjoy the game.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 6:47 PM
Need the walkthru, this part is difficult

[Post New]by Sharon126 on Mar 17, 12 5:08 PM
I managed to get into the kitchen, however I'm stuck I don't have the mitten to put on pot, I have the herb. The nbarrek will roll back and door opens but closes again. Imean I am stuck!!

lisanti
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by lisanti on Mar 30, 12 5:22 AM
Keep clicking on the barrel - I haven't counted how many times, but it is a lot. Not super fast clicking, just steadily, until it rolls all the way to the hearth. You get the mitten from the tailor, eventually.

[Post New]by zorrasmom on Apr 9, 12 9:50 AM
I am stuck also, but it seems there is a problem. I freed the nanny and she put down the handkerchief. But according to the walk-through the door to the stairs to the tower should open and it didn't. Does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks,

[Post New]by getallen on Jul 3, 12 5:20 PM
I cannot find the room with 16 rings. I left Court Tailors room and went down 3 times, made a left and couldn't find door on left. Stuck.

Go to: