mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Confused at what is 'bonus'.

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Feb 21, 16 12:33 PM
I just played the demo for the SE game and was able to find the bonus puzzle pieces which, in the past, where ONLY part of the CE. So, WHAT exactly makes this a CE?

Thanks so very much and have a great day!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

Re:Confused at what is 'bonus'.

[Post New]by Hespera on Feb 21, 16 6:22 PM
I'm sorry, but the puzzle pieces have always been a part of the regular game play for the Hercules games; otherwise you could never solve the bonus level at the end of each chapter. There is a puzzle piece hidden in each of the regular levels (1-10) of each chapter, but none in the bonus levels (x-11 of each chapter). You must find all of the puzzle pieces and put together the chapter puzzle before you can play the bonus level for that chapter.

In the Collector's Edition you get a Strategy Guide and access to the Super Bonus Level, which I believe is not accessible in the regular version, even though indications may say otherwise. At least that is the way it was in the last collector's edition.

The strategy guide gives a walk-through for each level, as well as the location for all of the puzzle pieces and secret hidden objects that occur on some levels.

Hope you enjoy the game!

Edited on 02/21/2016 at 6:24:26 PM PST

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Confused at what is 'bonus'.

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Feb 22, 16 7:19 AM
Thank you ever so much, Hespera!

Go to: