[Post New]by panthera13 on Feb 21, 16 12:44 PM
How do you get 5 levels?

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

Re:level buster

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 21, 16 10:22 PM
More than likely to get this achievement will happen if and when they update the game shields from level 3 to level 5. This was asked in several different FTP's but never were the games given a chance to offer those levels. It will be more of a wait and see if they will accomplish this goal with this game.

Mamacass14

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Feb 23, 16 8:21 PM
No that's not how Level Buster works (I know because I've got it). It's an arduous one. Basically you have to play the same level over and over again n a row. After 3 you don't get any more gold, but you do get whatever you earned on the level, so I chose the first level which gave me fireflies, I think it's level 3 or 4 on Dragon and just played it continuously. Bronze is 5, Silver is 25 and Gold is 45 (I think). So you have to have patience, and not play any other levels in-between.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 24, 16 10:16 AM
Thanks anubichick, I will have to check this out. Of course, it will be interesting if I actually get 5 wins in arow. LMAO.

Mamacass14

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Feb 24, 16 5:00 PM
moonryu wrote:Do the 1st level in Dragon. That is an easy level to win on.
I ended up doing those 45 in chucks of 10 or so, do them. Step away from the computer and do something else then come back and do another 10.

Excellant suggestion moonryu. Now the question can you close the game out while you step away? I will be trying for the 45 tomorrow but will have alot to do in between time.

Editted to add: Does adding extra moves count when you fail the 1st round?

Thank you in advance.
mamacass14

Edited on 02/24/2016 at 5:02:35 PM PST

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 2, 16 12:15 PM
I did this all in a row as mentioned by moonru. But I did it at the bonus game at the end of the Dragon District. I used the Bonus level 1, did my first 5, then the next 30 (I think) and finally the last 45.This goes pretty fast as its a pretty easy level, also you get a lot of match 5's to get the fireworks, and that helps to complete that quest also . Hth

Edited on 03/02/2016 at 2:29:51 PM PST

Go to: