grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

total game

[Post New]by grams3031 on Feb 21, 16 1:16 PM
does anyone have a suggestion on how to finish this game? I tried strategy and watched videos and can not finish about 20 of them with gold. I have never had such difficulty with a game. I even followed advice from others. thanks.

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:total game

[Post New]by zara137 on Mar 27, 16 2:42 PM
I don't think it's possible. I have tried also. Many others have commented on it. It's challenging but impossible which makes it frustrating.

grams3031
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by grams3031 on Apr 16, 16 7:29 PM
i agree. i have done the same and cannot finish. it is not fun anymore to play when on other games i work hard and often but with good results.

simmi36
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by simmi36 on Apr 19, 16 10:14 AM
Hi,

I still haven't finished all levels with 3 stars but more because I don't have much time. I played through the game once and then started to get 3 stars on the levels I didn't get them on the first try. I didn't play them in a particular order but I was able to get the 3 stars on all of the ones I played.
I think the worst was level 15. I needed about 10 tries. The others, I got much faster.

The strategy guide isn't really good in this game. I usually only used it to check about the needed upgrades.

Perhaps I can help you with a few tips.

Go to: