(Spoilers) All of my questions from the series got answered by the end except for...

[Post New]by 186FleetStreet on Feb 21, 16 9:36 PM
Like I said, these are series-wide questions.

OK, what happened to Christine from the first one? Did she end up being Maggie and Libby's mom? And was the boyfriend from the first game the twins' dad? Maybe?

And were the twins seriously born in 1984 like Libby's tombstone said? Because the main action of the game was in 1987, and the video tapes scattered around the lab areas were in 1986. The twins definitely did not look three or four years old in the main action. They looked more like eight.

On a related note, how much older than Reggie was Lisa? I mean, if she was college age, like a senior or something (about to get a med school rec from the twins' dad)...

In the final cutscene of the third game, Maggie said she was trying to perfect the Hookman's resurrection serum. I suspected she was the villain most of the game. I kinda got the feeling that she wanted to resurrect Libby again, but if that's the case, why didn't she actually come out and say it in the final cutscene?

...Wow. I guess I had more unresolved issues than I thought.

Edited on 05/31/2016 at 8:23:59 PM PST

Re:(Spoilers) All of my questions from the series got answered by the end except for...

[Post New]by 186FleetStreet on May 31, 16 8:23 PM
And another thing:

All of the security video clips of Lisa walking around the house in the second game (not the backstory ones of Libby and Dr. Haken, which were set in 1986) had a date stamp of May, 1987. So why, in this one, did Lisa's journal say she was kidnapped by Maggie in May, 1988?

Go to: