geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Craft 30 items in 30 minutes --- seriously??

[Post New]by geniegal on Feb 21, 16 11:10 PM
I am Level 31 on iOS. I have NO inventory. I do not consider 5 harpy feathers and 6 cannonballs to be inventory. Right now, every craft request is taking an average of 3 hours to craft 2 items.

I guess I could craft pet food, but would rather find another way to get the achievement.

(I know it is only 20 items - you get a 10 item headstart, but I am a first class drama queen)

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

Re:Craft 30 items in 30 minutes --- seriously??

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Feb 22, 16 12:27 AM
I'm level 31 too, and did achieve it by combining a couple of quests for which I had to create items (I waited until I had all the items I needed), and then finished it by creating simple food. That way it's actually easy, and what would be wrong with that? Certain achievements are close to impossible, it's nice if some achievements can be reached more easily...

Trolden
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by Trolden on Feb 22, 16 1:10 AM
This one is actually very easy to do (or at least it was before the update). You can do this achievement by just crafting petfood! So stock up on the petfood and craft away I dont understand why you would prefer another method than the easiest one??

Trolden

Edited on 02/22/2016 at 1:11:02 AM PST

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Feb 22, 16 2:44 AM
I did this one earlier on as well, somewhere in my 30's, with pet food. That was pre-update. It is the most efficient way it seems.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 22, 16 8:15 AM
Plus, if you craft pet food to get this achievement, you are also get credit for Food Frenzy and Market Master...... win, win, win.

kiki232627
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by kiki232627 on Feb 22, 16 8:24 AM
Or you can wait the Spring Special Event and craft 30 Wreaths all at once and this way do two acheivements at once.

Puggypup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Puggypup on Feb 22, 16 10:13 AM
Before the update I found this achievement easy because I just looked at what craft items were easy to get and built up the inventory without really crafting. You just have to remember that if you only have one of an item and 2 or more "crafts" need it you won't meet the goal of 30 in 30 minutes. Be sure you have several more craft items completed before you start crafting all of them. I think I had about 40 ready to be crafted and it was before I got to level 20 I think.
Hope this makes sense. I didn't have to use medallions to craft for pet food.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 22, 16 3:11 PM
YOU ALL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT. THE SPRING SPECIAL HAS YOU CREATE A SPRING WREATH WITH THE FLOWERS YOU GET. I SAVED MINE TILL I HAD ENOUGHT TO GET THE BUTTERFLY THAT WAS YOU ACHIEVEMENT FOR THE 30 SPRING WREATHS.

DID THEM ALL AT ONCE GO THE 30 IN 30 PLUS THE BUTTERFLY. A GOLD CHEST BRINGER. A WIN, WIN.

SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. SO DO NOT BE IN TO BIG A HURRY AND STRESS YOURSELVES TRYING NOW.

IF WE GET THE SAME SPRING QUEST AS LAST YEAR. I WILL HAVE TONS OF FLOWERS TO GIVE AWAY.

THAT IS IF I CAN PLAY, AS MOST OF YOU KNOW MY HUSBAND HAS 3 TYPES OF CANCER.

HE NOW KNOWS IT WILL SURGERY AND CHEMO FOR NOW.

SO IT MAY NOT AS BAD AS WE AS WE THOUGHT.

BUT IT WILL STILL BE KEEPING ME FROM MY GAME.

ALL HAVE FUN. AND THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS. I DO BELIEVE THEY HELP.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 22, 16 4:27 PM
charlieisr is so correct.....to get the Spring Butterfly, you need to craft the Wreath of Spring 30 times, so if you hold off until you have sufficient flowers and smiles to craft them all, then you can do all 30 in a matter of minutes.

Of course, I will say that during last year, the daily quests also sometimes requested the Wreath of Spring, so you will have already done a few .....nothing wrong in crafting a few extra, though.

And that lil darlin' produces more gold chests than any other pet I have had!!! (uses 10 simple bags of food)

Aurora378
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Aurora378 on Feb 23, 16 5:16 AM
Somewhere in Level 36 or 37, the Witch wants you to craft 18 items in a row, plus I crafted 2 simple pet food. That got me to 20 ... I was dreading having to save up enough coins and pet medallions to craft 20 simple food ... the pet medallions are hard to come by because so few of the daily quests are doable anymore. Good luck! You'll find a way that works for you to get this achievement done!

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Feb 23, 16 6:11 PM
I'm curious... I see these fabulous eggs and other neat items rolling about when you "craft" your item. I've been playing now (3 games...1pc 2android) for quite some time and have yet to get a cool craft item or egg as a bonus. I gets lots of coins, stamps and pet food (I don't mind the pet food) and sometimes crystal balls and wands. But never have I gotten even one bonus craft item or egg. Is there anyone who has gotten an egg as a bonus when crafting? If so, was it on a huge ticket craft item or a small ticket (meaning price of coins) item?
Just me wanting to know....'cause I sure keep hoping it'll happen for me one of these times.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Feb 23, 16 6:26 PM
kthreads wrote:I'm curious... I see these fabulous eggs and other neat items rolling about when you "craft" your item. I've been playing now (3 games...1pc 2android) for quite some time and have yet to get a cool craft item or egg as a bonus. I gets lots of coins, stamps and pet food (I don't mind the pet food) and sometimes crystal balls and wands. But never have I gotten even one bonus craft item or egg. Is there anyone who has gotten an egg as a bonus when crafting? If so, was it on a huge ticket craft item or a small ticket (meaning price of coins) item?
Just me wanting to know....'cause I sure keep hoping it'll happen for me one of these times.

All that cool stuff is just eye candy. You only get the lowliest item on the wheel - coins, stamps, wands, crystal balls, pet food.

Edited on 02/23/2016 at 6:28:15 PM PST

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Feb 24, 16 2:16 PM
geniegal wrote:All that cool stuff is just eye candy. You only get the lowliest item on the wheel - coins, stamps, wands, crystal balls, pet food.

Well, that's a bummer! The craft items I've had to make since levels 20something are tapping me out in coins, etc. especially now getting closer to the 40s. Would be nice if they dropped better bonus items. One could hope....

Edited on 02/24/2016 at 2:18:00 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 24, 16 2:57 PM
kthreads wrote:
Well, that's a bummer! The craft items I've had to make since levels 20something are tapping me out in coins, etc. especially now getting closer to the 40s. Would be nice if they dropped better bonus items. One could hope....

At least they no longer have the Xs..........for the longest time, a big X could land there meaning you got nothing as a bonus....I'll take the stamp, coin, diamond, addl pet food any day over a big X for nothing!

Go to: