Kirbyrock
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:how do you begin a shipyard?

[Post New]by Kirbyrock on Dec 12, 09 6:15 PM
Well, first I think you have to go to ''build''.Then, you click on the dock? So then, you have to build the dock then the ark.(Use the ''build'' section But, to do this, you have to be level 3 on construction.Hope this helps!

[Post New]by alb628 on Jan 24, 10 2:03 PM
yes but don't waste ur time building the dock.
click build then you'll be building the dock then imediately demolish it then u can build the ship!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Edited on 01/24/2010 at 2:03:56 PM PST

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Jan 25, 10 11:13 PM
alb628 wrote:yes but don't waste ur time building the dock.
click build then you'll be building the dock then imediately demolish it then u can build the ship!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Why not build the dock first. That is part of the fun of this game ,,, to built all you can on each island before moving on to a new one.

hookedfish
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by hookedfish on Jan 31, 10 8:30 AM
patnsky wrote:

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Why not build the dock first. That is part of the fun of this game ,,, to built all you can on each island before moving on to a new one.

But sometimes... it's fun to get to the meat faster!! I'm heading off the island... so I don't need to leave behind a Lunar Tower (for example) but the benefits of demolishing one just begun is huge!!!

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Feb 3, 10 8:34 AM
hookedfish wrote:
patnsky wrote:

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

But sometimes... it's fun to get to the meat faster!! I'm heading off the island... so I don't need to leave behind a Lunar Tower (for example) but the benefits of demolishing one just begun is huge!!!

I tried that with a lunar tower, but got nothing ..... how much of the build do you have to do before demolishing?

Go to: