Combination for wall safe

[Post New]by txdeegirl on Dec 12, 09 4:56 PM
I'm stuck can not find combination for wall safe and where to you find the rope to swing across the bridge. I have been up and down the stair in all the room and can not find anymore clues...your assistances is needed greatly

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Combination for wall safe

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 12, 09 5:40 PM
Boathouse / plank / hammer / nails / saw ...

Remember the steps up the tree?

[Post New]by eaglee_50 on Dec 12, 09 6:49 PM
I have went up the tree numerous times. All I have is the hammer, lighter, paper, car jack. I can't figure the wall safe combo. Please help. I still can't get the key for the 4th room, I can't start the generator without the spark plug (I think it is in the toolbox personally but since I can't open it I don't know for sure). There is no real help for this game and I am almost regretting buying it. Personally I think the strategy guide should be included in the purchase.

Edited on 12/12/2009 at 6:58:55 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 12, 09 7:35 PM
eaglee_50 wrote:I have went up the tree numerous times. All I have is the hammer, lighter, paper, car jack. I can't figure the wall safe combo. Please help. I still can't get the key for the 4th room, I can't start the generator without the spark plug (I think it is in the toolbox personally but since I can't open it I don't know for sure). There is no real help for this game and I am almost regretting buying it. Personally I think the strategy guide should be included in the purchase.

Have you tried the free walkthrough?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 12, 09 7:41 PM
eaglee_50 wrote:Personally I think the strategy guide should be included in the purchase.

All of your questions are answered in the free Blog Walkthrough for this game on the Big Fish blog at:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-case-files-dire-grove-walkthrough/

Good luck!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 12, 09 8:11 PM
eaglee_50 wrote:I have went up the tree numerous times. All I have is the hammer, lighter, paper, car jack. I can't figure the wall safe combo. Please help. I still can't get the key for the 4th room, I can't start the generator without the spark plug (I think it is in the toolbox personally but since I can't open it I don't know for sure). There is no real help for this game and I am almost regretting buying it. Personally I think the strategy guide should be included in the purchase.

Youi're missing a saw.

Go to: