jackelfish
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

No tech help for freezing

[Post New]by jackelfish on Feb 22, 16 5:12 PM
Looking at the tech problems post, many of us are having problems, which we have not had with other games. I do not see any solution or help other than upgrading browsers, upgrade this and that. I do not play games to have to work on my computer. I own over a hundred games (others own many more) We need some help!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:No tech help for freezing

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Feb 23, 16 11:53 AM
Hi jackelfish,

I wanted to stop by to address the freezing that some have been experiencing in the game. The Forum Moderation Team completely understands the frustration that can stem from technical problems in games, and we absolutely want players to be able to enjoy their games without coming across a tech issue. While our games are tested on a wide range of software and hardware platforms, since there are so many options available for computers, technical problems may still emerge. We suggest our help articles as a quick way to try some troubleshooting steps that may help to resolve the issue. The following has information and steps that are valuable in addressing issues involving games freezing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Unfortunately, the forums simply aren't equipped to gather data on problems in order to provide further troubleshooting steps. For this reason, we're unable to provide much additional information for working through specific issues. However, if our help articles don't resolve a problem, our Technical Support Team is always available to assist. Our Reps can provide a variety of great steps, and have access to the tools necessary to gather information on problems and report them. If you would like to reach out to them, we also recommend sending a Dr. Felix Report. Furthermore, I'm going to make sure to pass this post along so that the appropriate team can see it.

Since this is related to a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone sees a tech problem in the future, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below. By posting about issues in this thread, the Moderation Team can track trends and problems, and make sure they're reported to the right teams:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Imperial Island 3 here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: