caseyjune
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

unique stamps

[Post New]by caseyjune on Feb 23, 16 5:06 PM
Is there any way other than hunt & peck to get unique stamps? I'm sailing along - I'm actually at level 53 - when boom I need the stamps. I'm broke most of the time so buying them is problematic. But then I'm not sure if you can even buy the goofy things. Cc

Re:unique stamps

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Feb 23, 16 6:22 PM
put them on your wish list so your friends can help you out.

caseyjune
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by caseyjune on Feb 23, 16 7:02 PM

Speaking of friends, how do I get some of those? Cc

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 23, 16 8:06 PM
caseyjune wrote:
Speaking of friends, how do I get some of those? Cc

1. Go to the first page of the forum --- look for the link to Helpful Hints for Midnight Castle.
2. Scroll down on the page until you see the section for friends --- choose your platform link and post a friend request there....
3. You will get more invites than you can accept.

Edit: While you are there (on the Helpful Hints page), look through the plethora of helps/info that is available to players.

Edited on 02/23/2016 at 8:13:06 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 23, 16 8:11 PM
Regarding the original post about unique stamps.....

When you complete an HOS, you get coins, and air ship items....sometimes an item and sometimes more coins or shards.....in addition, there are times when pet food and stamps will arbitrarily be given out by the game.

You cannot choose which pet food, which stamp, or even which air ship item you will receive....it is all random.

That said, IF you have the misfortune to run out of any one item....unique stamp, bronze amphora, etc......the game is very UNFORGIVING and will withhold those for up to days. So you NEVER want to totally run out of unique stamps, or they do not fall in the game.

Once they do start to fall, don't use them for crafting until you have at least 20 or so above what is requested in your quest to craft. As you gain more unique stamps, they will fall more frequently.

Also...some of the pets will give gold chests when fed....generally, it is in the gold pet chests that you get unique stamps.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Feb 23, 16 9:49 PM
Sometimes I get unique stamps on the Wheel of Fortune, so if you have the money, you can try them there

esheley
Herring
Herring
332 Posts

[Post New]by esheley on Feb 24, 16 4:58 AM
When I ran low, I put them on my wish list and stripped out two other items so that I only had the unique stamps and an airship item I also needed. My friends helped out a lot with that.

Good luck!

[Post New]by EddieThePug on Feb 24, 16 11:40 AM
Go to the Town area. Ancient Park and craft them in the mystic fountain.
Happy Gaming

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 24, 16 11:45 AM
Collect flowers! Once in a while you'll get rewarded with a stamp,& once in a while it will be unique! And the rest of the time, you'll get coins (which always help!) & once in a blue moon, you'll even get a diamond!

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Feb 24, 16 4:25 PM
It is not just the unique stamps where you need to maintain a goodly number; the same rule applies to all stamps and airship items. And pet food to some extent. Although it is tempting when starting the game to use everything you receive, as you play on you come to realise that this game cannot be played in a hurry. You need to have patience and build up good supplies of all the above items. Many of us have learned this the hard way.

It is not for me to tell people how to play the game - I realise that - but on this particular subject it does make a difference and if you use the items as soon as you get them you will always be playing catch-up trying to find items that just won't come if you let them run down. Not good. I would recommend (again I am not trying to tell anybody what to do) that you just chill out for a while and spend time just doing the rounds and working with friends to build up the numbers.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 24, 16 5:25 PM
Good recommendations from annieliz1........

We ALSO used to be able to gather some additional inventory when making those rounds that helped us get through some of the duplicated inventory requests.....alas, not so much any more....sigh....sigh..... megasigh....

Go to: