bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 24, 16 12:29 AM
Princess Claudine needs your help! Led by a wicked sorceress, the forces of evil are using the powers of the bloodstained moon to rule the world. Fortunately, Princess Claudine has summoned the help of an awesome ally: you.

Play scales on a board to form combinations of the same color. Release magical runes, cast special powers, activate switches to modify boards, explode bombs, and many more strategic actions! But beware! Throughout your adventure you'll also have to fight several evil bosses in one-to-one rampant match-3/strategy battles! An innovative game, DragonScales 2 will provide you with more than 150 fun, relaxed and smart play sessions.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Feb 24, 16 8:15 PM
I loved the first game but did find it too short and a bit on the easy side. Looking forward to demoing this soon. Seems that they made this one about 3 times longer and there are more challenges with boss battles and a storyline.

[update] Enjoyed this one more than the first one since it's more challenging. The difficulty curve is still pretty slow though because it didn't get hard for me until after I'd played more than half of the game. Could have done without the slot machine style minigame as it seemed like a strict luck thing and doesn't award that many coins for your effort.

Edited on 03/04/2016 at 7:47:36 AM PST

Go to: