bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 24, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon forum

[Post New]by crow40 on Mar 8, 17 1:37 PM
we brought both game and cant play them so please help me. thank you wanda tillotson

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 2:04:59 AM PST

[Post New]by crow40 on Mar 11, 17 2:03 AM
I got both 2 and3game and they are lock and I cant playthem so please help me so ican play them thank you so much.wanda tillotson.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 11, 17 7:45 PM
Welcome to the pond!

The forums aren't really suited for technical issues. I think they have a tech issues thread in each forum more just in case the developers happen to be reading the forums. Some of them do, others don't. Anyway, as for the issue you're having, it can be caused by literally a LOT of things and there's no telling what could be causing it. In the first DragonScales game however, someone posted something about updating the Java platform. You may want to check your installed programs and see if you have Java installed as this isn't something that comes with Windows or Mac OS automatically. If you don't have Java, do a Google search for "Get Java" and hopefully that'll fix the problem.

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Mar 22, 17 6:18 AM
Level 10-10 is impossible. I absolutely DESPISE purchasing a game only to find a level that can't be completed and there's no HELP online.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 22, 17 11:47 AM
paco12348 wrote:Level 10-10 is impossible. I absolutely DESPISE purchasing a game only to find a level that can't be completed and there's no HELP online.

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about as Janette5 posted one solution in this thread and had even offered to give players an outside URL with a walkthrough:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/692272.page

and I have this variation of the solution which doesn't require powerups:
1) clear the arrow on the left
2) after the bomb on the left drops a row, clear that bomb
3) put three scales onto the spots covering the patterned scale and the arrow in the bottom right
4) work on clearing the patterned scale at the bottom left
5) clear the arrow next to the patterned scale at the bottom right
6) clear the patterned scale at the bottom right
7) clear the last arrow
8) explode the last bomb
9) finish clearing the last few patterned scales

Go to: