CRITTERS

[Post New]by KEVINAMANDA1 on Dec 13, 09 9:25 AM
I FOUND 11 CRITTERS. I AM MISSING ONE WORM. GOT THE ONE UNDER THE STONE BY THE CELLAR. HAVE LOOKED UNDER EVERY ROCK AND TWO LOGS IN FOREST FOR SEVERAL DAYS AND NIGHT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Re:CRITTERS

[Post New]by ladylamia on Dec 13, 09 12:36 PM
I am having the same problem. I have 11 and I cannot get the last one. I have been back day and night at least 4 times to all the different places. Everything I am reading on here says go back several times, and something else should be under the stone by the cellar, but so far i'm stuck.

[Post New]by ladylamia on Dec 13, 09 9:57 PM
KEVINAMANDA1, just an update in case you are still having trouble. I realized that I was being much more thorough at night than I was during the day. Nancy's PDA had said to "listen" for the critters. I wandered through the woods during the day and a cricket noise *chirp chirp* actually appeared on my little box on the bottom left hand side. I looked under the stones (which I had looked under at least 5 times before) and there it was!

[Post New]by KEVINAMANDA1 on Dec 14, 09 5:20 PM
I GAVE UP AND MY SON TRIED. HE WENT BACK TO THE SAME ROCK I LOOKED UNDER A DOZEN TIMES AND HE FOUND THE LAST WORM. NOW I WON'T HEAR THE END OF HIS GLOUTING!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Jan 15, 10 4:53 AM
Critter locations are totally random, so your son just got lucky.

As ladylamia said, look out for the "noises" on your screen. If it appears there is a critter nearby. Don't forget to check the stone at the graveyard entrance and the compass stone. I got 5 critters during daytime (all on the right side of the labyrinth) and the rest in one go during the night on the left side.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Mar 28, 10 7:50 PM
Ah ha! I knew someone else probably had 11 of these things. Off to try again. I hate it when I'm stuck for days on one mission. Wish me luck!

[Post New]by Bbulldozer11 on Aug 23, 10 8:39 AM
So is the 12th critter a cricket or worm?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!Cause i have three worms and i thought i im supposed to have 4!?!?!

Edited on 08/23/2010 at 8:44:11 AM PST

Mrs_Kim
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs_Kim on Aug 28, 10 5:15 AM
These are what you should have:
daytime:
2 worms (near house)
1 red bug
1 black bug
1 worm (on the woods)
1 green bug
1 worm (near the log in the woods)

nighttime:
1 glow worm (rocks on the woods)
2 glow worms (on big log on the woods)
2 crickets (on cemetery)

hope this helps!

[Post New]by musiclady1231 on Dec 18, 10 9:04 PM

I found 2 worms under the tile at the house. I picked it up twice, I think it was at night. I can't stay unlost in the woods to do aything else!

[Post New]by mrbigsingsblues on Dec 29, 10 11:05 AM
use the map and count your lefts, rights and straights! Don't forget to change your map perspective when you turn around.

If you can't use the map and the forest, you can't play the game!

[Post New]by dmcgrath1313 on Feb 15, 11 8:22 PM
Mrs_Kim wrote:These are what you should have:
daytime:
2 worms (near house)
1 red bug
1 black bug
1 worm (on the woods)
1 green bug
1 worm (near the log in the woods)

nighttime:
1 glow worm (rocks on the woods)
2 glow worms (on big log on the woods)
2 crickets (on cemetery)

hope this helps!

smdbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by smdbee on Feb 20, 11 1:51 PM
After 2 days I finally found the fourth worm, which made the 12th critter. When I first went in the woods there are 3 rocks and I always went left, well I finally went right a couple turns and there was a rock and lo and behold that blasted 4 worm.

passedit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by passedit on Mar 30, 11 9:10 AM
I finally found the last bug, after ringing and asking for help from nancy,s friends

Go to: