SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Love It

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on Sep 23, 08 9:13 PM
Although I failed miserably in Aveyond 1 to get anywhere, I moved in leaps and bounds in Aveyond 2, although I am still not finished. I have the one wilderness to enter (guarded by wolves) and to skill up the tournaments.

I love the graphical 1980's feel to the game with the 2008 style talking bubble/character pics. I screen grabbed my way to a map of all the islands and the names for the different areas, to assist with navigation once I had the ship.

It's brilliant because its so different.

CynthiaV
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:Love It

[Post New]by CynthiaV on Oct 3, 08 5:49 PM
Hey Spooky and Raincat: I've been thinking about buying this game especially since it will qualify as one of my Octoberfest purchases but I failed miserably at Aveyond -- never got past the first few challenges. How is A2 different? And what exactly do you mean by Build B and Build C? Thanks for your help...

CynthiaV
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by CynthiaV on Oct 4, 08 1:57 PM
Thanks Lizziesweden: Based on what you've shared I think I'm going to purchase it. I always liked the idea of Aveyond 1 but just couldn't get it going especially since I have difficulties using the keyboard vs the mouse due to issues with my hands. Hope BF gets the Build C soon so I can give A1 another try. Thanks again!

Heimdall
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Heimdall on Feb 23, 09 11:28 AM
Oh yes, take note of this announcement regarding the Build C.

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4056&forum=1

LadyNymm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LadyNymm on May 6, 09 6:00 PM
I really love this game, too. But don't like to hear of or use "cheats"...it spoils the entire game for me. Please post an update to when and if Aveyond build C becomes available here on BigFish and I'll be looking for Aveyond 3, also. Anyone who knows of similar games, please let me know of their titles, also.

Thanks,
Marjie
"NO cheats, please!" LOL

Go to: