erma711
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

Mint Cellar

[Post New]by erma711 on Feb 25, 16 8:06 AM
Well here I go again, get so far and am stuck. In the Mint Cellar , the round thing with numbers 5...3...7. No matter which way or how many times I move the round thing can not get it right. Can some one help. I am getting tired of GF games where you get so far and there is no right hints. Hint just tells me what to do, not how. I am tired of spending money for nothing.
Thanks

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Mint Cellar

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 25, 16 8:45 AM
Hi erma711,

Rotate 5 clockwise, 3 counterclockwise, 7 clockwise. Do not stop at each space, just stop at the dial on the next number. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by ladyaquarius on Jul 3, 16 5:51 AM
Elijah many thanks for your tip

[Post New]by kathyburt on Jul 11, 16 11:09 AM
does the number one live at the top of the disc or down one?

welshway5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by welshway5 on Dec 20, 16 12:37 AM
Tried elijah's suggestion, but still having the same problem. What is considered the one position?

[Post New]by Teopista on Mar 6, 17 6:06 PM
How about a picture on how to do the safe or the number on the dots of the safe to get it right. Something visual.

Edited on 03/06/2017 at 6:07:14 PM PST

[Post New]by robkit1034 on Mar 22, 17 3:24 PM
I'm stuck also. I've tried everything and can not get it to work. I'm very disappointed and sorry I bought the game

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 13, 17 11:10 AM
also stuck.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Apr 19, 17 10:04 PM
got it the 2nd button is 7 next is 3 and skip 2 then the next is five. so go clock wise to 5, counterclock wise to 3, then clock wise to 7.

[Post New]by kristinrose1983 on Aug 22, 17 8:34 PM
Ok, I just solved the thing! So all of the dots are in positions that correlate with actual numbers on a clock. Taking that into consideration start at the dot that correlates with 1:00 on a normal clock, from there count 5 spaces clock wise. Then count back 3 spaces counter clockwise to the dot that correlates with 3:00 on a normal clock. Here is the part that confused me, from the 3:oo o'clock position count seven dots that will land you back at the 1:oo position.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 21, 17 12:04 AM
kristinrose1983 wrote:Ok, I just solved the thing! So all of the dots are in positions that correlate with actual numbers on a clock. Taking that into consideration start at the dot that correlates with 1:00 on a normal clock, from there count 5 spaces clock wise. Then count back 3 spaces counter clockwise to the dot that correlates with 3:00 on a normal clock. Here is the part that confused me, from the 3:oo o'clock position count seven dots that will land you back at the 1:oo position.

I tried that and all it did was light up the first dot Can't go further in the game. So frustrating when you pay for a game and they have a puzzle that can't be solved.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 21, 17 12:07 AM
Read all your posts and I appreciate the help but nothing I have done has helped and I've tried every suggestion. I'm sending a message to BF.

[Post New]by kathyburt on Mar 11, 18 1:22 PM
Have been working on this game off and on for several years to no avail. What is wrong with putting up a video that clearly shows the solution to the mint door puzzle and get over it!

Go to: