Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Friends of Lilabelle Big Glitch

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Feb 25, 16 10:12 AM
My game has reverted to the start, all progress to level 67 is just gone and my friends with it, I have not deleted you. One of my friends sent me a PM wondering why I was no longer there so the same has happened to you. To my same Friends on Lilabelle ll, I will continue with the gifting of food and stamps as pretty much everything else is gone since I no longer play that game. Have already contacted but they are very busy so will have to wait and see if I get all my progress back to my game which still has it's original ID #. Hoping for the best, in meantime Happy Gaming to All.

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

Re:Friends of Lilabelle Big Glitch

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Feb 25, 16 7:02 PM
Oh no...that is terrible!!! I so hope they can restore your game! I could not even imagine how it must feel to log into a level 67 game and it be at the beginning!!! So much time work and effort to get there!!! You have been a very good friend for a very long time and I will be here waiting....

Please keep us updated with what Tech Support tells you...hopefully they can get your game restored with at least as much as you had!!!

Bedazzle

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Friends of Lilabelle Big Glitch Need advise from others on what to send.

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Feb 29, 16 2:14 PM
Thank you Bedazzle.
I received an answer to my ticket from Matt at . Looks like It will have to be sent to the developers for fixing. First I have to make a list a of everything that I can remember about my game to aid them in recouping my progress as best as possible. I spent an afternoon over the weekend making a list of things I know I have and then a list with my best guesses. It will take me a couple of days to organize the lists so that typing it out does not take forever or TMI. Wish me luck.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Apr 11, 16 10:05 AM
Hello Dear Friends
Some of you may have noticed that my game is back on your wish list. After much thought I have decided to just start over. This game for me has always been about the journey and not the race. I was happy to see all my Friends still waiting for my return. I am happy with this decision because all my friends are still here and my scores have not reverted to zilch so each HO can be played without having to build them up again after that timer debacle. Now I just have to do my rounds and rebuild my coin and inventory. It will be a while before I can start some serious re-gifting so please bear with me.
I have another reason for the ease of this decision. We all remember way back when Windows 10 was looming, since I had every intention of upgrading I added a pair of Suspenders in case the Belt messed up my game. I started a game on my Android Tablet and played while waiting for the few and long awaited updates. This game is now on level 61, not far from the level 67 of my PC game. If any of my Friends also play on Android please send a PM and also join me there
I want to thank you all and hope you will be willing to continue with my renewed endeavor.
As Always Happy Gaming to All.
Lilabelle

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Friends of Lilabelle

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Apr 11, 16 7:25 PM
I want to thank all my Friends for their generosity for their . I was hoping to open the Friend's Room, unfortunately this will take a while since TRINA's first key demands 300 ship items as her very first quest. As we all know when starting it takes a while to build and send out that Lovely looking airship.

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Apr 11, 16 11:36 PM
G"Day Liz ,Let Me Know When You Need "Blood Lotuse's" ,My Memory Is Sharp And I Recall You Sent Me Over "30" Of Those ,I Also Remember Sending You A PM To Stop ,Your Reply Was "Its Ok Gandalf ,I Enjoy Makeing Them " ...What Goes Around Comes Around And I Would Still Be On A Lower Levell ,Thankyou Again Liz ...I Have A Healthy Inventory At Your Disposal ,..All The Best ..Gandalf

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 12, 16 12:21 AM
You have my sympathy Lilabelle, even though we are not game friends.

I lost my level 24 game when the comuter had a hissy fit and I had to get a new user profile.

Good luck getting your airship items.

Trix

Bedazzles
Clownfish
Clownfish
567 Posts

[Post New]by Bedazzles on Apr 12, 16 8:40 AM
Lilabelle,

I am so happy to see you back in the Castle!!! So sorry though that you did not get your original game restored! It is so funny to see you in the high level HOS but your level is very low!

Do you have all of the HOS available to play or only the ones from the level you are on? Just doesnt seem fair that Trina would be asking you for 300 steering wheels if you only have the HOS for Level 10!!! That level she only asks for a mere fraction of 300!

Anyway...glad to have you back...will help you all I can!

Bedazzle

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Friends of Lilabelle

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Apr 12, 16 10:26 AM
Sometimes you win and most times you lose, but today I got . I won 81 gems in the Tournament, they will go a long way to retrieving the airship early and just maybe my will hold out and I will get the right combination of airship items in order to Bribe Trina for that one tiny little KEY.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Apr 12, 16 10:59 AM
Thank you Bedazzle, I know it seems odd but I don't mind it just makes the game a bit more challenging.
As to the HO's the only ones available are those on the level where I presently exist.
did say they could get my game back but it would have to go to the developers with as much information as I could give them about my game. Rather then going back and forth to getting everything as close as possible and the time involved in doing so (As the Elephant is busy with a line of folks with the same dilemmas) thought what the heck just start over, plus this way I don't miss the Spring Event I was really looking forward to playing. And what a lovely job they have done. My Android game has shown me what to look forward to once I get that darn key.
I also want to thank you for your very helpful gifts, they are a wonderful aid in helping me move up a tad more quickly then I expected.
Happy to be back in the Castle with you and all my loyal long time friends.

Lilabelle

Go to: