Amsterdam - Level Help

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Amsterdam - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 25, 16 12:13 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Amsterdam. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Amsterdam posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 05/02/2016 at 3:03:48 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Amsterdam - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 25, 16 12:14 PM
Existing Amsterdam threads:

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Mar 13, 16 8:37 PM
Level 56-1 anyone? I keep failing due to the bombs, and the walls are so disturbing! Any help is much appreciated.

Edited on 03/13/2016 at 8:38:38 PM PST

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Mar 14, 16 12:44 PM
An envelope appears now in Amsterdam and I can't figure out what it's for or how to open it. Anyone know what this envelope is?

MarionET
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by MarionET on Mar 14, 16 7:01 PM
Pdominian wrote:Level 56-1 anyone? I keep failing due to the bombs, and the walls are so disturbing! Any help is much appreciated.

Oddly enough I had no trouble with this level. The bombs aren't blocked. You can move them around and eliminate them quickly and make . I think I got two of them quite easily and from the first try. Good luck.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 15, 16 12:48 PM
Hi there,

I wanted to address the recent posts in this thread.

Pdominian, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Amsterdam, Level 56-1. Thank you MarionET for providing hints and suggestions on how to get through this level.

What I found helped was to concentrate in the beginning on getting rid of the timed gummy bombs. It can be a little challenging since they can move up and down but not sideways. Try and make as many vertical line crushes as you can with these gummies. When they go off, it will take care of the entire row of gummies as well as the tiles. If you are able to create a Lightning Bolt Boost to swap with a line crush, even better.

If you find that you are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. They can definitely further assist.

Knismesis, the Gummy Drop! team is aware of the issues that players have been seeing with the envelope. The team is currently investigating and working hard to resolve this. We thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by mona3004 on Mar 17, 16 12:12 AM
Hi, desperatly stuck on Level 91 for days. Unable to solve because time runs out. Any options or hints available?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 17, 16 8:50 AM
Hi mona3004,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with Amsterdam, Level 91. I can definitely see how tricky this can be since it is a timed level. What I found helped was to focus on making many boosts such as line crushes, bombs, and Lightning Bolts. If you are able to swap a Lightning Bolt Boost with a line crush or bomb, this will definitely be a great advantage. By focusing on making these boosts I was also able to get the gummies that add more time to the level go off along with filling the green chained color blockers. This definitely helped to get the rest of the tiles before the timer ran out.

If you find that you are still having issues with this level, please contact our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The support team is always willing to help. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Boogie61 on Mar 18, 16 2:26 AM
Hi, at first: Sorry for my bad english. I am also stopped in Level 91. Time run out but the bigger problem is that there are not enough green Drops to solve the Level. I hope you know what I mean. How can I destroy all fields?

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Mar 18, 16 4:48 AM
Boogie61 wrote:Hi, at first: Sorry for my bad english. I am also stopped in Level 91. Time run out but the bigger problem is that there are not enough green Drops to solve the Level. I hope you know what I mean. How can I destroy all fields?

Hi Boogie61!

It is indeed that green drops are required to charge the colour blocker and clear the tiles as well. Since this level has only 4 colours, cascades will happen and it will drop an extra 5 seconds. Do not trigger cascades too much as only one extra timer can be dropped at a time, regardless of how many cascades are triggered

If is present, try not to match it with the green drops. Because it will clear all the greens, and possibly only few of them will be spawned.

Good luck!

[Post New]by yody43 on Mar 18, 16 9:52 AM
I am stuck At 109 Amsterdam. Can't get enough red to open up the middle section

[Post New]by Aussie_71 on Mar 18, 16 11:12 PM
Hi

I just can't seem to get past level 88 - there are not enough light blue to blast into the star blockers before running out of turns. Need help! Thanks.

[Post New]by jday3144 on Mar 19, 16 5:45 PM
Man, forget this mess! - By definition, a game should be interesting and fun....this has been ruined with a level like Amsterdam #91! - It has become a chore. - All the little tips and tricks we are given are absolutely useless. - This is why I delete games and refuse to support the makers by paying real money to play!

Cboom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Cboom on Mar 19, 16 6:45 PM
I can't get past 109. I've tried everything I know. Any suggestions?

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Mar 20, 16 12:31 AM
yody43 wrote:I am stuck At 109 Amsterdam. Can't get enough red to open up the middle section

Cboom wrote:I can't get past 109. I've tried everything I know. Any suggestions?

Hi yody43 and Cboom!

I think that the amount of reds spawned are fairly enough in the board. Besides that, only a small amount of reds is needed to charge it. Otherwise, try to make cascades to help saving your moves.

Aussie_71 wrote:Hi

I just can't seem to get past level 88 - there are not enough light blue to blast into the star blockers before running out of turns. Need help! Thanks.

Hi Aussie71!

Level 88 was tricky for me. For these kind of levels (the ones where said gummies are less spawned), the first thing to look is a possible combination of . If I could not see one, I will exit the level and replay it until it came out. Don't worry, it will not take away 1 life. Just remember to NOT making any moves at the beginning.

To maximize it's usage, match it with any boost. This might triggers "Gummy Drop" and the souvenirs will drop as well.

Good luck! You only have less than 24 hours left!

[Post New]by Boogie61 on Mar 21, 16 6:31 AM
jday3144 wrote:Man, forget this mess! - By definition, a game should be interesting and fun....this has been ruined with a level like Amsterdam #91! - It has become a chore. - All the little tips and tricks we are given are absolutely useless. - This is why I delete games and refuse to support the makers by paying real money to play!

jday3144: You speak out of my Soul. After trying Level 91 for more than twenty times I resignate and concentrate on catching the (bonus) Money. This Level is absolute not for beginners, please think over about 1. more green Drops, 2. more time, 3. not so many brown frontiers. Thanks. I will go back and continue with London.

[Post New]by strickstracks on Apr 24, 16 2:55 AM
Did anybody notice that it is virtually impossible to solve the "Helping Hand" level after Amsterdam 27-3?

There's no way to remove the stickies under the handbags as they come back faster than you get matching gummies. I am not really willing to spend a lot of money on boosters for just two green jewels.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 21, 16 5:26 PM
strickstracks wrote:Did anybody notice that it is virtually impossible to solve the "Helping Hand" level after Amsterdam 27-3?

There's no way to remove the stickies under the handbags as they come back faster than you get matching gummies. I am not really willing to spend a lot of money on boosters for just two green jewels.

It took me about six tries I think, and one shovel near the end, but I did it without other boosts.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 13, 16 1:13 PM
32 - 1 there are never enough pinks to blow the colour blockers and now when you use a shovel you just get a blank square. Just another level where the most recent update wrecked a whole lot of levels and made them impassable!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Amsterdam - Level Help 112

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 19, 16 1:03 PM
Another level where you need green gummies to explode the colour blocker and release all the papers - never enough greens and once again a shovel will just leave a blank square instead of exploding the blocker. Yet another level made impossible by that update change so I wish someone - anyone would tell the developers what a mess they have made with that change. Because of the lack of greens even buying extra moves does not work unless you would probably have to go bankrupt on game coins and spend real money which I guess is the idea behind this change

Go to: