thieves

[Post New]by frenchfitz on Feb 26, 16 5:43 PM
What levels are the thieves on? There are 2 achievements related to them but I find no level with any.

tmahler
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:thieves

[Post New]by tmahler on Mar 8, 16 7:10 AM
I just finished the game and there are NO thieves on any level. These developers are not real good about completing their games. In Hercules 4 you cannot open the end super bonus level. They don't care. They're still making money. it is frustrating. Leaving a game incomplete makes me crazy!

3561tays
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by 3561tays on Mar 21, 16 1:40 PM
Actually there is one level with thieves, and you can accomplish the "stealing right out from under their noses", but it would be impossible to prevent them from stealing anything ay all on the level. The level has three horizontal islands, connected with bridges. The top island has thieves immediately and you cannot reach that one until the end of that level. So - yes - the developers did create an impossible award.

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on May 18, 16 2:52 PM
I wondered about this. I didn't see any thieves at all. I guess it's just boilerplate to the devs, but that's weird.

And you can open the super bonus level in IV. I did it with no problem on both Normal and Expert mode.

Go to: