LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Coin disappeared

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 3:34 PM
msadd wrote:I found all 3 coins, added all 3 to my inventory, but when it came time to use them there was only 2 coins in my inventory. I went back to all 3 locations but had no luck, and can't finish the game. What can I do to finish this last part of the game?
Scroll back and forth in your inventory and see if it is on page two of your inventory.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Coin disappeared

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 3:39 PM
Put the coins you have in the vending machine and see if you can get the sunflower seeds. You can put the coins in the vending machine at different times in the game as you find them or all at once. Maybe you already put one in the vending machine.

Edited on 12/13/2009 at 3:40:53 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 4:14 PM
Oh well, it's a good thing the game is fun to play. It looks like you may have to start over. Good luck and have fun!

Char1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Char1 on Dec 13, 09 9:01 PM
I have played the game all the way to the end 2 times now and am minus one coin. Can't purchase seed without them all. Very frustrating. Are we doing something wrong?????

Char1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Char1 on Dec 13, 09 9:34 PM
Mr_Russ helped out on another sight that helped me. He said to go to the museum and turn left when you enter the front door where it says closed for the season (gift shop) that is where the 3rd coin is. Thanks again Mr_Russ

Go to: