NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

For the record.....

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Feb 26, 16 9:51 PM
I was wondering.. there are awesome players here and many have accomplishments I can only hope to attain... Like finishing all available cities, levels, upgrades.....etc has anyone completely finished? Or have you an achievement, successes you are particularly proud of and would like to share..? Set the record or share the record..

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:For the record.....

[Post New]by Pdominian on Feb 27, 16 5:28 AM
I completed all levels in Sydney as a Master Builder! I can't afford to complete the city by 100% lol. There are 10 resource marts which you need to upgrade ALL. And don't forget the port as well, I only upgrade it until 10,000 capacity. Very expensive (not hard) to get 100%

I do have 2,060 vouchers in Paris. I'm currently building the 8th monument, Sacre Coeur. Can't wait to collect 4,000 vouchers and unlock a new one!

Capedcat
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Capedcat on Feb 27, 16 8:44 PM
My top score of all GD levels I've played is 58 million--for NY 18! Haven't come close to doing that a second time.

NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Feb 28, 16 5:07 PM
Wow Caped....you're a very accomplished player! I retried NY 18, won't put my score here...lol Pdom- good sound advice and congrats on your achievements as well! I know there are droppers out there who will gladly boast about ".. what they've done, how much/many....."
The only thing I've done: NO, my 100% city is Sydney, replayed there so much currently have 9 million + pinks & bricks....been persistently-consistently out of funds & lives, replayed levels so many times I'm sure it's a record somewhere...will edit when I do an incredible thing! Happy Gaming!

Go to: