bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Scrapbook Paige forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 23, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Scrapbook Paige forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Scrapbook Paige players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

suze14
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

Re:Welcome to Scrapbook Paige forum

[Post New]by suze14 on Sep 24, 08 12:39 AM
is anyone else having problems downloading this game? keeps saying something about disk not switching over.....have tried to save game and unblock as suggested in the faq but when i did this and game was nearly finished loading it cancelled itself out. help!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by solujo on Sep 24, 08 2:11 AM
hello.in scrapbook game after finding items the page where you make scrapbook i dont know what to do nothing is highlighted and i cant see anything in the right but black...help please.....(sorry if my english is bad)

[Post New]by loopy1966uk on Sep 24, 08 5:29 AM
I am running Windows Vista and tried to play Scrapbook Paige after successfully downloading it but it comes up with a repeated error message (about 4 or 5 times even when cancelling it) telling me something is missing so the game will not play. As the game is supposed to run in Vista is there anything I can do to change the settings to play the game that won't upset the settings for all the other games I have successfully dowloaded?

aoakley455
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by aoakley455 on Sep 24, 08 1:12 PM
Having the same exact problem as BethnJulia 2. Won't be playing this again until they fix the glitch!

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by xssa on Sep 24, 08 2:09 PM
i also have a probelm on the scrapbook page. hopefully if enough people complain big fish might fix it. it might be an older style computer just isn't up to speed. i have windows xp, and a very old cheap computer. most of the other games play, though not the large file adventure. it might be a glitch in the games itself, and might be worth reloading.

[Post New]by my3babies on Sep 24, 08 7:47 PM
Using Vista and can't even get past the create profile/name. I create my name and them click timed mode and it tells me to create name/profile again.

Welcome to Scrapbook Paige forum

[Post New]by RebeccaWood on Sep 25, 08 10:17 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Scrapbook Paige forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Scrapbook Paige players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by leahland on Sep 25, 08 10:23 AM
Has anyone written to the help line obout the download problem? If so have you received an answer? I am having the same problems described above,. I just wrote in today to the help line. I'll let you know if I hear of an answer....

[Post New]by RebeccaWood on Sep 25, 08 10:24 AM
I had no problem downloading the game but I can not make a scrapbook page....It is black and there are no tabs...HELP

Myriade99
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Myriade99 on Sep 26, 08 11:56 AM
I'm also unable to play the scrapbook page. It's too bad because I love scrapbooking and the game looks like a lot of fun. I hope BF is gonna fix the problem, it seems that it happens to a lot of players.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Oct 2, 08 11:00 AM
If you are having technical problems with Scrapbook Paige or any of of our games, I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team. Our Customer Support team are trained to deal with these types of problems and will work with you to get our game working properly.

You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "Need Tech Support" link at the right of this page.

bfgErie

Diddah
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Diddah on Oct 5, 08 8:00 AM
After reinstalling a few times, the game finally works.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 17, 08 11:30 AM
achalme wrote:Running Vista on a Dell laptop. Downloads and installs fine, but when starting I get the message "Hardware failed to switch to specified mode" 3 times and then a memory error message. Any solutions?

I had the same problem too with my Dell laptop running Vista. This is what I did. Change your resolution settings to 800X600 dpi and maybe even your color settings to 16-bit. Then try to start your game. My game started right back up again.

[Post New]by sitnspit on Nov 22, 09 4:24 PM
I can't get the scrapbook page to come up. It's frozen on the instructions & won't let me go any further.

Bella43099
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by Bella43099 on Nov 23, 09 4:12 AM
I Have An If You Are Playing The Game You Have To Play The 3 Hidden Games Then You Go To The Scrapbook Once There Flip Through The Pages Until You Find The Objects That Fit In The Outlines. (GOT IT, GOOD) Now Don't Try To Doll Up The Book Just Get Out Of There And Be Greatful You Lived To Scrapbook Another Page. Wake Up Get A Cup Of Coffee and Continue!!!!!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jan 10, 10 11:59 PM
Really different format.
If you are getting fed up of solving murders or finding missing people this makes a refreshing break.
Can get a bit stressful at times when you just need one more item but the hints recharge quickly.
The only problem I really had was waiting for screens to load.
A nice relaxing game for children or adults alike.

[Post New]by Mr_Mac on Feb 27, 10 1:05 PM
I have played a lot of demos and bought a couple of games I like. The latest is Scrapbook Paige. I like it and has work very well for the most part on my Mac will Snow Leopard. The one thing it doesn't seem to do is keep the finished scrapbook page in the gallery. I even downloaded another copy. It doesn't save the pages either. Does anyone else have this problem?

[Post New]by junebug49 on Aug 18, 10 11:17 AM
I love this game and bought it last year. Right now, I can't get it to load. I just get a bunch of different colored lines. I have tried reinstalling but with no success. I have contacted customer support and am waiting for a reply. It seems that there a lot of problems with Paige. I have been reading the forums and people are experiencing different issues with this game. I hope we can get this fixed soon. I miss my scrapbooking!!

[Post New]by Amijane on Mar 14, 12 4:40 PM
First scrap book page is bugged so only do the 2 stars or you'll have to quit game and reopen. That I can live with since then the scrapping runs fine BUT it doesn't save any pages in the gallery!! Anyone having any solution to that?

Go to: