Bag of Seeds won't work in the garden

[Post New]by Roseyjane on Dec 13, 09 6:18 PM
I have the bag of seeds and tried to sprinkle them in the garden. The seeds won't sprinkle. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because it worked the last time I played this game. I went back to make sure that I did everything right before I got to the garden..everything looked ok. I placed the red bag over the garden beside the gardener but nothing happened..and I did it numerous times trying to get the seeds to work..but, no go. Does anyone have a suggestion for me?
Thanks.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Bag of Seeds won't work in the garden

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 13, 09 7:24 PM
Roseyjane wrote:I have the bag of seeds and tried to sprinkle them in the garden. The seeds won't sprinkle. I don't know what I'm doing wrong because it worked the last time I played this game. I went back to make sure that I did everything right before I got to the garden..everything looked ok. I placed the red bag over the garden beside the gardener but nothing happened..and I did it numerous times trying to get the seeds to work..but, no go. Does anyone have a suggestion for me?
Thanks.

Have you completed the puzzle in the princess' room and received the green potion. It has to be added to the flower bed before anything will happen.

Go to: