bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 27, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by stoverwoman on Mar 4, 16 11:42 AM
I hope I have the right place because I have a problem. I am hop and in Neil,s living room and i"m at the doll that needs an eye but can't find one

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of Wolfhill Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by rattus12 on Mar 4, 16 2:26 PM
First post in Big Fish forums, but been playing adventure and rpg games as well as those from Big Fish for decades. Thanks, Big Fish, for some great games!

I have reached an impasse in the temple -- cannot raise the gate with my wolf strength. It just raises a bit and falls down again. I thought perhaps I had missed some of the berries to feed him, but can't find any, and the meter on the side says 5/5. Would appreciate any help/advice. Thanks in advance.

pjp107
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by pjp107 on Mar 5, 16 5:14 PM
Stuck in prison...cannot get cage to swing to left...keeps going to right and will not swing fast enough to break wall. Help please.

[Post New]by KlickityKlak on Mar 8, 16 9:24 AM
Hi,
I am in looking at the desk with the computer. It says I need to use my werewolf sight, but how do I do that?
Thanks

[Post New]by javafinch on Mar 16, 16 11:05 AM
I cannot raise the gate in the temple with the wolf strength either! (as others have posted) it's very frustrating! I'm doing the demo and like the game, but will not buy if I can't get passed that point! CAN A MOD ANSWER PLEASE?

Edited on 03/16/2016 at 11:19:53 AM PST

[Post New]by Jekyll2hyde on Apr 22, 16 4:24 PM
pjp107 wrote:Stuck in prison...cannot get cage to swing to left...keeps going to right and will not swing fast enough to break wall. Help please.

mixer01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mixer01 on Jun 6, 16 12:03 PM
I also had trouble getting the berries at the prison gate. I deleted game and reinstalled it with a new profile. It works great now. To raise the gate you have to keep trying your strength (keep pushing) until the gate gets to the top. One try isn't going to do it.

Go to: