KAY21
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

MCF Dire Grove - Morphing Objects

[Post New]by KAY21 on Dec 13, 09 8:39 PM
Does anyone know why the morphing objects in my download of the game don't morph? From what I understand I have to find 50 of them. I've gotten hints on the first couple and they aren't morphing or responding to being clicked on. I've uninstalled - reinstalled and it made no difference. Thanks...

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

MCF Dire Grove - Morphing Objects

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 8:42 PM
KAY21 wrote:Does anyone know why the morphing objects in my download of the game don't morph? From what I understand I have to find 50 of them. I've gotten hints on the first couple and they aren't morphing or responding to being clicked on. I've uninstalled - reinstalled and it made no difference. Thanks...
If you are playing the regular 6.99 edition, the morphing items are not in that game. Even though they are listed in the blog walkthrough, they are not a part of the 6.99 game.

If you are playing the Collector's Edition and you are playing a subsequent game under the same user name, the only items that will morph are the ones that you may have missed in your first game.

If you have the Collector's Edition and you want to see the morphing items in each game then you have to play with a new player name.

Edited on 12/13/2009 at 8:44:17 PM PST

KAY21
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:MCF Dire Grove - Morphing Objects

[Post New]by KAY21 on Dec 14, 09 8:46 AM
Thanks, Lizzie... After buying gift cards for my grandkids I couldn't afford the collectors edition. (It's Christmas and I'm on a fixed income.) Yep...I'm the biker granny that loves to game! LOL!

Thanks again, and happy Holidays!

Kay

Go to: