wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

That's it folks!! Wulfruna bows out......

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 27, 16 2:40 AM
I know I have been rather out of touch recently - nothing sinister in that I am glad to say....... it is just that I have been taking a bit of a rest from ART except for popping in to do the special events. After all, I have been playing it from Day 1, back in September 2013 Wow - can it really be that long?
I have been keeping an eye on the Forum, but felt a bit too far out of touch with the game to continue offering contributions like in the early days.
However, after 2 re-starts, having had two major glitches (though never the loss of gloves, I have to say!), I have now finally come round the full year of events and the Valentine's quests finished off my last collection and at the same time got Odin off my back

So that's it - I think the time has come to say goodbye to all my ART friends and move on...... It has been great fun and you are a fantastic bunch
Very special thanks to Oddly for all that amazing documentation and advice, to our Aussie friends Anna and Dot for the brilliant early briefings for events and especially also to BlueX for keeping us soaked in laughter - a fantastic example of how to cope in adversity and I do wish you well (literally!!) for your future, Blue.
Bye also to Nanaloona and TiramaSue who are also among the "golden oldies" (remembering some strong debates we had sometimes!!) and to mpendo who has also stuck with the game through thick and thin... and any others I may have missed.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:That's it folks!! Wulfruna bows out......

[Post New]by Bluex on Feb 27, 16 6:33 AM
My dear lady. Thank you so much for all you have done for this forum. I am so glad you posted. You have been missed and will continue to be missed. You gentle reassuring advice was always most welcomed. I bid you a fond fair well and thank you again for your sage advice to all.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Feb 27, 16 10:16 AM
Fare thee well, Wulf!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 27, 16 2:46 PM
Goodbye and Good Luck. And thanks for all the fish! Wait, wrong game! I can certainly understand leaving. I was without Internet during the Pirate Day event, so I'll be hanging in for that.

What are you going to do with all your free time?

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 27, 16 4:16 PM
Good Luck. I envy you. I'm looking forward to the day I can put this game in the completed column, but like lilyr, I have to play on until I complete Pirate Day.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 27, 16 5:15 PM
lilyr wrote:

What are you going to do with all your free time?

ssshhhhh........ I found another addictive game - with no glitches and ever-changing story lines
not giving any more away in case I upset BFG

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Feb 28, 16 2:43 AM
Just popped in to see whats happening and really sorry to see you are leaving, good luck and pop in from time to time to keep us updated.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Feb 28, 16 3:39 AM
Thank you for all the help, advices and good feelings you have given here. Have a good time

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 28, 16 8:28 AM
Hi there Fishfingers - another familiar friend not seen so much recently, especially one from this side of the pond!!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Feb 28, 16 9:46 AM
Wulfruna, Say it ain't so! I totally understand though. I too have only played during the Special Events for several months now. I plan on restarting the game again, but not until I finish my restart of Awakening Kingdoms. I really look forward to having the quests come in programmer order and not update order. I know AK has been a blast to play with all the quests in the queue as they should be.

You will be missed. I always look forward to your posts. Enjoy your new game and if you can figure out a way to sneak the title in a post, let us know what it is! I know I'm always on the lookout for new games to become addicted to, even though my family is not so keen for it to happen!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Feb 28, 16 9:56 AM
NanaLoona wrote:Wulfruna, Say it ain't so! I really look forward to having the quests come in programmer order and not update order.

ART is not AK. The ART programmers had a strange idea of what order things should come in, which is why so many people have lost those blasted gloves. When you restart, be on your toes.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Feb 28, 16 10:50 AM
Hey wollf, im still here in the background for now, health issues, please keep in touch and dont forget us, who knows you may decide to restart again one day!!

JoyousNewDayz
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by JoyousNewDayz on Feb 28, 16 11:04 PM
NanaLoona wrote:and if you can figure out a way to sneak the title in a post, let us know what it is!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Feb 29, 16 5:49 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
NanaLoona wrote:Wulfruna, Say it ain't so! I really look forward to having the quests come in programmer order and not update order.

ART is not AK. The ART programmers had a strange idea of what order things should come in, which is why so many people have lost those blasted gloves. When you restart, be on your toes.

True that AK does not have the quest glitches that ART does, but it is entirely different playing through now that all the quests are in the queue. For example, the Dark Chest quests start at about level 15 or so, when you can't even begin to complete them. Also, sometimes multiple quests can be completed at the same time because they overlap.

For ART, I'm interested in when the AES quests start and how that fits in with the other level quests and with the holiday quests now that we don't have to wait for updates. That's what I meant by programmer order.

I hopefully will remember to use every mini-scene item as soon as I get it, even if that means using gold to unlock Margaret's house! But I'm hoping I can get some blueprint pieces to fall while I'm working on other things too.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 29, 16 11:40 AM
Oh Wulf.. sad to see you leave the forum. I too am pretty much finished playing, but haven't had the heart yet to completely walk away...

You've been a staple here from my first day.. a constant cheerleader (even when all we wanted to do was moan and complain).. it's been a pleasure reading your posts and perspective.

Hope to see you pop up again on this or another game.. Have a spot of tea for me!!

Take Care..

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Mar 3, 16 2:19 AM
Thanks all for your good wishes. There is a life waiting out there.....

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 3, 16 5:44 AM
NanaLoona wrote:

For ART, I'm interested in when the AES quests start and how that fits in with the other level quests and with the holiday quests now that we don't have to wait for updates. That's what I meant by programmer order.

I hopefully will remember to use every mini-scene item as soon as I get it, even if that means using gold to unlock Margaret's house! But I'm hoping I can get some blueprint pieces to fall while I'm working on other things too.

On subsequent games I have been lingering on those items that are only available during the quest or cheaper to get it a city. i.e. Shot of France, Staffordshire, currently going for Cotton Cuties.

I have just started the Love Problems quests because I had Shot of France open so long it kept the Love Problems and Bronze etc Collectibles from coming forth ( I have AES compound open and built on this game) - I am have been playing them as the series comes up. So as a quest appears and I play it I scroll down to see what it triggers and play that. I am wondering if that is the work around for finding and losing items, we will see.

EvaAlberta
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by EvaAlberta on Mar 3, 16 5:47 AM
JoyousNewDayz wrote:
NanaLoona wrote:and if you can figure out a way to sneak the title in a post, let us know what it is!
[/quote pretty please with icing on top - or PM ?

Edited on 03/03/2016 at 5:51:48 AM PST

Go to: