bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Twice in a Blue Moon forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 14, 09 12:05 AM
Welcome to James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Twice in a Blue Moon forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Twice in a Blue Moon players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

bailey8877
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Re:Welcome to James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Twice in a Blue Moon forum

[Post New]by bailey8877 on Dec 14, 09 2:33 AM
I have played this game before at another site, but I couldn't talk myself into buying it. The Women's Club is about a group of women who come together to help solve mysteries and murder. I have played three of these games and I must admit that I enjoyed the first two . After I tried the 4th one it felt like I was playing the same game with a different murder inserted in.
Don't get me wrong, I think you should try it out. You can even go to iwin to see if they have any of the old games on sale or free.
BTW get ready for a lot of reading. The game is also very repetitive and some times the HOs are very hard to find. Open your mind on look for items in places you would never expect to see them. I am sorry I can't tell you more about this game, but its been some time sense I have played this one.

Pleiadestar
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Pleiadestar on Dec 14, 09 10:18 AM
Finally! I have been waiting 'Im"patiently for this game to appear here. I started it at the other site...but refused to pay full price for something that I could have for membership price. I'm loving this game and as soon as the eagle poops into my bank account its MINE!

[Post New]by macslulu on Dec 15, 09 2:40 PM
Can anyone please help me with finding the "pipe" in Investigation 4, at the painted cottages scene???? Please

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Dec 16, 09 10:44 AM
macslulu wrote:Can anyone please help me with finding the "pipe" in Investigation 4, at the painted cottages scene???? Please

The pipe is to the left of the stairs of the Victorian house with red stairs; it's not a pipe that you smoke but rather a curved water pipe, set back against the house.

[Post New]by PattyKaye on Dec 28, 09 10:24 AM
Granddaughter & I are playing this game. Love it. Stuck now trying to find the butterfly in investigation # 5. Anyone else found it? Thanks!!

tlovplay
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by tlovplay on Jan 3, 10 10:40 PM
stuck on finding the "wood" in investagation 4 please help

tlovplay
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by tlovplay on Jan 3, 10 11:06 PM
never mind found it words on factory before you go in to single houses

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jan 10, 10 5:52 PM
When I went grocery shopping I decided it would be good to get a new game but I was stuck between this one and another two games but in the end got this one because of a free game that was included with it.
Personally I found the storyline great and I really liked the game.
Yes it is not very challenging but sometimes we need a relaxing game, there is only so much stress we can take with the hard games.
Normally mental health matters are overblown in games but this one although typical (mad person kills someone) was not too over the top.
I would definitely consider getting the other ones in the series.

meyernan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by meyernan on Jan 17, 10 1:11 PM
PattyKaye wrote:Granddaughter & I are playing this game. Love it. Stuck now trying to find the butterfly in investigation # 5. Anyone else found it? Thanks!!

I almost gave up looking for that butterfly but finally found it on the screen a the top flower on the middle panel. It's hard to see becaue it is the same colour as the flower.

meyernan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by meyernan on Jan 17, 10 1:15 PM
I am in Investigation 5. I have used the flashlight and found the stain and the clue by her feet but cant find the third clue. Can anybody help me?

Game malfunction.....

[Post New]by mackeyc1 on Jan 20, 10 8:32 AM
I would like to buy this game, however, 10 min into the 1 hour trial the mouse moves very slow, to the point where it took me 2 minutes to select the menu and exit! Is there a fix for this. I buy and run plenty of BFG games on my computer and this does not happen...whats up?

msdrake
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by msdrake on Jan 20, 10 8:37 AM
This game has locked up my computer three times. There must be a bug somewhere can we get a fix?

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 20, 10 11:14 AM
Hey Fishies,

If you're experiencing technical problems with your game, it's possible that updating your DirectX and display drivers may help. While it's possible that it could be a glitch with the game that our game testers haven't caught yet, it never hurts to double check to make sure your system meets the game requirements and is running the most updated drivers available.

The following help articles will walk you through these updates:

Game Requirements

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

If you're still experiencing a problem, it might be time to contact tech support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by rach_h1982 on Jan 21, 10 4:49 PM
Hey,

Hope someone can help - I am stuck on the riddle in Investigation 5 where you have to work out the message by taking every 7th character out, i think. I cannot get it. I think it starts with 1964 but then I keep trying the hint button and it keeps saying the same thing so am getting nowhere. I know I am probably just being thick but thanks in advance for your help.

Edited on 01/21/2010 at 4:50:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Bettyvander on Jan 23, 10 5:10 PM
Rah -- yes it starts with 1964. Just keep using every 7th letter of the whole message. A capital R will be one of the letters, but will read like a lower case R.

[Post New]by ctflyboy on Jan 28, 10 2:38 PM
Hope someone can help, Investigation 2 the guest bedroom were the older couple are dead in bed,it reads to use the uv light to uncover clues,I'm done to the last clue and cannot find it, Been looking on & off for 2 days now, PLEASE HELP
Thanks in advance,

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 28, 10 2:56 PM
Hi ctflyboy! Welcome to the forums!

Did you look in the air vent?

[Post New]by ctflyboy on Jan 28, 10 6:19 PM
yes I did check the vent. you mean the one up at the ceiling correct?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 28, 10 7:34 PM
hmm- not sure what you are missing them- please check the screenshots in the walkthrough.

I hope it helps.

Go to: