rlppep
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Level 6-2

[Post New]by rlppep on Feb 27, 16 4:39 PM
Any one completed this? I can't figure out what order to do the switches and bombs to get rid of the bricks blocking the last one. No matter what I do, that tile is blocked.

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

Re:Level 6-2

[Post New]by skpjazz on Feb 27, 16 6:34 PM
I'm currently having trouble with 6-7 with the arrows and bomb. But, when I saw your post for help on 6-2, I went back in and replayed it, and I didn't have any switches. There were 2 bombs, which I set off, and then I didn't have any problems clearing the rest. I would be glad to help, since I've completed this level twice, but I'm not sure if maybe this isn't the level you're having problems with. Double check the level number and let me know.

Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

Re:Level 6-2

[Post New]by Janette5 on Feb 28, 16 3:56 AM
I think you mean level 6.3

It is important to release the arrow first.

There is a tile that you can't remove, but you just need to match from the top down.

So you will take a sequence that has red at the start or end and place that next to the red tile. Now you'll have two reds there. Make a match with the other two colours until they are removed. Then when you have an empty space next to the two reds you can again place a sequence of tiles that has red at the start or end next to the existing red tile and you're done.

Go to: