Achievement?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Feb 27, 16 9:22 PM
There is an achievement that says Take a break. Get some tea. This achievement will get itself. Does anyone know how to get it? When I finished the demo I started another profile and when I got to the first HOP I didn't do anything for 10 minutes. As I was finding items for it I ran out of time. So I'm not sure if I would have gotten an achievement for that.

Re:Achievement?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Feb 28, 16 1:04 PM
Has anyone gotten this achievement?
I tried doing nothing in an HOP for 10 minutes.
I tried doing nothing in the game for over 10 minutes.
In the bonus chapter in the police station there was a cup of coffee or tea on the desk. I drank that and no achievement.
Please can anyone help me out here?

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Feb 29, 16 3:37 PM
I sat in the main menu for 10 mins....not that.

Abbey

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Feb 29, 16 7:14 PM
Not playing the game, but was thinking...

Maybe if you stopped playing and shut it down...then came back to start from where you left off?

Would the game "know" that you did? Anyway...just a thought.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 1, 16 2:41 PM
9otters wrote:Not playing the game, but was thinking...

Maybe if you stopped playing and shut it down...then came back to start from where you left off?

Would the game "know" that you did? Anyway...just a thought.

I never thought of that. I'm going to try that.
There were 2 places were I saw a cup of tea or coffee. In the main game there was one on a desk. I believe it was in the basement under the mill. But when you clicked on it nothing happened. In the bonus chapter there was one in the police station. You are able to drink that. But once I drank it and got the item the scene closed. 9otters gave me an idea. When you get to those zoom ins maybe you have to sit there for 5 or 10 minutes and do nothing. It's worth a try.
I just don't want to replay it right now. But when I decide to play again I'm going to try that and what 9otters suggested.

In the meantime if anyone happens to get this achievement, would you let us know who you got it? Thanks in advance.

Thank you Akaabbey and 9otters for responding!

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Mar 1, 16 4:09 PM
I just finished the game and I have done what 9otters said on and off playing.

I will replay but not right now replaying a different game now (always save mine that I don't get all the Achievements on). That is a good thought CherylParker and will try that also.

I didn't get the Moon achievement either and I touch every moon I saw!

Abbey

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 1, 16 9:00 PM
Abbey I got the moon achievement.
There is a moon in the first scene where he is talking to his father. It's over the gate. The same moon when you go to the next scene. Click on that too.
Try clicking that one too when you play again. There is a ? mark over all of the moons. You can also try clicking on them a few times.
When you click on the ? by the moon it says something like. A full moon is a werewolf's best friend. Something like that.
When I play again I will post it if what I said works. For the tea achievement.
If not hopefully someone will get it and let us know how they did it.

Edited on 03/02/2016 at 11:13:23 PM PST

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 6, 16 9:06 AM
I assumed the "take a break.... drink tea" achievement was taking a break from the game so I exited and went back in. I got the achievement.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 7, 16 1:55 AM
JulieJay thanks for posting this. But I am not getting this achievement. Did you go to main menu or exit the game completely? I tried both and still nothing. Do you know how long you have to stay out of the game? And finally do you remember what part of the game you got this achievement? This is driving me insane. I have tried everything I could possibly try. For an achievement for doing nothing I sure am trying everything.

[Post New]by Wolf1340 on Mar 8, 16 11:24 AM
Hi there!
For the "take a break", you have to wait 20 minutes at least in a HOP. You will see the achievement while you wait and you will be able to finish the HOP.
For th Moon, click on every moon you see until you've get the achievement.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 8, 16 4:57 PM
Thanks Wolf134o. Cool name btw.
That is an awfully long time. I think I waited 15 minutes. Like for a 15 minute coffee break. Going to try longer.

[Post New]by Wolf1340 on Mar 9, 16 10:06 AM
My time for a question: the achievement "The world's filled with opportunity. Explore!"? What do I have to explore to get this one?

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 9, 16 9:46 PM
You have to use the wrong item several times on an object. I got mine by using the poker and other things in my inventory at the mill on the table. I forgot what was there.
But you have to do it like 3 or 4 times before the achievement pops up.

[Post New]by Wolf1340 on Mar 10, 16 7:16 AM
Thanks CherylParker! It works!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Mar 10, 16 12:45 PM

JoFin
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoFin on Mar 22, 16 10:13 PM
Waiting 20 minutes in a hop is definitely the way to achieve this award. If you are near your computer when the time is up, you'll hear and see the banner in the upper left corner bump.

[Post New]by BigFishSteve on Jun 18, 16 12:32 AM
I've been able to get 19/20 achievements but I can't get "Save Your Father." I would think I'd get it automatically after saving him from the fire, but no. Has anyone else gotten that achievement?

Edited on 06/18/2016 at 11:34:12 AM PST

Go to: