Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by spald45 on Aug 9, 17 5:19 PM
I am getting tried of getting keys. When will a new update come? The last challenge I could not get a quest with 5 challenges so wasn't able to continue. Thinking about deleting this game.

[Post New]by loroylay on Aug 10, 17 3:13 AM

Edited on 08/10/2017 at 9:57:59 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 10, 17 2:23 PM
Hello spald45,

I completely understand wanting new content for the game. The Moderation Team isn't made aware of new updates until they've been published, and I can explain more about that below.

Many different factors can influence when new content is ready to be released in an update. Rather than announcing a public launch date that must be pushed further out due to unforeseen circumstances, the teams behind the game wait until everything is ready to go. Once the update has been published, the Moderation Team announces it here in the forum.

Please keep an eye on the announcements below if you'd like to be aware of when an update is released.

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (Android)
NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (iOS)
NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC)

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any more questions or concerns arise, please PM me or another active Moderator. We'll do our absolute best to help out.

bfgBeruna

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Ilororote on Aug 10, 17 5:49 PM

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 9:52:00 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jaxinefox on Aug 11, 17 11:08 PM

Edited on 08/12/2017 at 9:51:27 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 12, 17 7:23 PM
Hello all. I have been out of the Castle for quite a while and when I came back I noticed that a lot of my "friends" were either inactive or had no arrow next to their name to tell me what they wanted to receive and therefore I had to delete them, losing a lot of friends. So if you see you have been deleted, its only out of necessity!

I would like to add friends back. My name and I.D. is Gameslvr -- 433097.

[Post New]by annevance2004 on Aug 14, 17 2:12 AM
Hi everyone. Had to reinstall the game and lost all my friends. So calling to any that were friends with a44471 my new code is a873150. And calling to anyone else for a friend.......a873150. Hope to hear from some of you.

I installed Solitaire 220 plus to play the trial game first but it downloaded but will not let be p

[Post New]by ChristineStarnes on Aug 14, 17 11:14 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Castle players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by JOKER748 on Aug 14, 17 12:07 PM
I am disappointed as well. After playing for about 3 years and spending plenty of 'real' cash, I find myself logging in every day to the same old thing. Is there ever going to be any new updates? I have been waiting for the dragon and the cat to get their messages across so I could move up and nothing is going on. I have been on level 78 for a very long time because you can't get ahead without updates in the game.

Is there ever going to be anything new to do? I guess it is a stupid question; I own many games that I have not even played because I just keep wasting my time with this one. I suppose at my age I should know better....I am 61 and this is my favorite thing to do besides seeing my family...which is almost as rare as an update on this game. I am about ready to delete the whole thing, quit the membership and save up to buy a house. That would probably be faster than this game.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Aug 14, 17 7:14 PM
Can anyone tell me what to do once a puzzle is completed? What do you do with it?

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by GracePigott on Aug 16, 17 2:41 AM

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 9:45:04 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by kafsabizarin on Aug 16, 17 3:36 AM

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 9:45:40 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by kafsabizarin on Aug 16, 17 3:41 AM

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 9:46:30 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by elroylson on Aug 16, 17 5:54 AM

Edited on 08/16/2017 at 9:48:40 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Joonkingusa on Aug 17, 17 3:48 AM

Edited on 08/17/2017 at 10:46:02 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by RamiroThoms on Aug 17, 17 4:37 AM

Edited on 08/17/2017 at 10:45:32 AM PST

[Post New]by SheBanker on Aug 17, 17 9:54 AM
I am also waiting for the dragon to give me the answer. Keeps saying I will know the truth with an update soon! What's up with that??? I have spent lots of money playing this game which as you can see I truly enjoy but now having to wait for an update I could easily stop playing and move on and save myself lots of money. I am so disappointed with big fish right now! Please give us the UPDATE! I am at level 78 so you can tell how long I have played!!!

[Post New]by elyannah2017 on Aug 17, 17 7:59 PM
. - . my names jeff

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by disofiyelekk on Aug 18, 17 1:33 PM

Edited on 08/18/2017 at 4:44:17 PM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 18, 17 4:51 PM
Hello SheBanker,

Thanks for reaching out. It sounds like the current end of content has been reached. Until the next update, it won't be possible to move forward in the game. The Moderation Team doesn't receive information about the updates, but as soon as the next one becomes available, we'll announce it here in the forum.

Please keep an eye on the threads below, where update announcements are made.

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (Android) - July 6, 2017
NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (iOS) - July 6, 2017
NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - July 6, 2017

We truly appreciate your understanding. Should further questions arise, please feel free to PM me or another active Moderator. We're here to provide answers.

bfgBeruna

Go to: