Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Feb 28, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 02/28/2016 at 5:47:15 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 28, 16 5:47 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Feb 28, 16 6:03 AM

Edited on 02/28/2016 at 6:48:53 AM PST

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Feb 28, 16 6:04 AM

Edited on 02/28/2016 at 6:54:32 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 28, 16 6:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and remind users that this thread is designated for Reviews only. If you would like to ask a question or start a conversation on this particular game, you can do so by going to the main page of the Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Forum and clicking on the blue 'Create New Discussion' button.

Please keep in mind the Review Guidelines, for this thread, specifically,

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Feb 28, 16 7:00 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

FUN game, great game, hard levels at times and the riddles can sometimes be difficult to figure out. I would have highly recommended this...a month ago.

Edited on 03/01/2016 at 10:25:22 AM PST

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Feb 28, 16 9:08 AM
Although I did demo the CE, I chose to wait a few weeks for the release of the SE. It's here!

I appreciate the bright beautiful graphics and upbeat nature of these Time/Resource Management games. I did not buy the first two games in the series so I'm not totally invested in the storyline, but I certainly do enjoy the gameplay.

In real life, I don't exactly have a green thumb so it's fun to take a relaxing walk (run) in a beautiful garden that even I couldn't mess up!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 1, 16 10:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you to everybody whose taken the time to provide their feedback for this game. I wanted to stop by to request that we all keep the Forum Rules in mind. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Additionally, please make sure to take note of the Review Guidelines when posting. As specified in the initial post by bfgBellerophon:

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars.

By making sure to follow these guidelines when posting, we can keep this thread respectful and easy to navigate for everyone. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Mar 1, 16 11:57 AM
Fun game. Sometimes it's hard to figure out the planting bonus clues. But it keeps you hopping and I really enjoyed playing it.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jun 21, 16 10:03 PM
I just recently bought this game. I had purchased "Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches" earlier and had enjoyed that one very much, so I decided to add "Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars" to my collection.

This game has the lovely bright colors and inventive challenges that the earlier one provided... but, for some reason, it doesn't seem to "flow" as well for me as the earlier one in the series did. I was also disappointed with the extra large instruction boxes that kept popping up during the levels. If there is some way to make them smaller, I must have overlooked it. I wish now that I had purchased one of the other ones I don't already own from the series instead. It is a good game, I just seemed to like the earlier one better.

However, we all have different tastes in games, so you might prefer this one.

Happy gaming, all!

Classicaljazz

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Sep 19, 16 3:30 PM
A big improvement over the previous Gardens Inc. is that the graphics card runs about 25 deg C cooler with this one, no problems. That's significant, hope future installments stay the same that way. Enjoy this one!

karenmusik
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by karenmusik on Mar 3, 17 8:27 PM
Lots of fun - really enjoyed it. Just one stupid problem - when I quit, I get an error message and the game shuts down, Since that's what I wanted, it wasn't a problem, but just weird.

[Post New]by hughsmum on Jun 27, 17 8:25 PM
I purchased GS4 Blooming stars not long ago. the game was really good, kept me on my toes. That is, until I got stuck on the level with the clue - Four, no more no less. I have researched all of the walkthroughs and tip and am still stuck. The game seems to be locked on this level. I cannot leave a positive review for a game that I can't even get passed the second level. I am playing the mac version. Where can I get help, if any is available. If there is a help forum for this game, perhaps the moderator can move ths post to that forum.

Go to: