Hieroglyphs

Hieroglyphs

[Post New]by black5rose on Dec 14, 09 12:56 PM
I've tried to find the last one, but no luck. I looked at the walkthru but even knowing where they all are didn't help. So I'm stuck unless I can find that last one. Anyone have an answer? Thanks

Beledona
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Hieroglyphs

[Post New]by Beledona on Dec 16, 09 5:34 PM
ME too. I cannot find the last one and also I cannot use a hint for this. I don't know why!

[Post New]by RockonMom on Dec 16, 09 6:02 PM
Me, three, along with several other folks in the forum. Hasn't ANYone found a fix for this glitch? I purchased the game after playing the demo because I was thoroughly enjoying it but I can't go any further until the hieroglyphs (or the hint button) are fixed! Help us, BigFish-wan! You are our only hope!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 16, 09 8:27 PM
I finished the game with no glitches, but can't remember where the hieroglyphs were now. I'll check the walkthru and maybe refresh my memory. I played it in several sessions with interruptions til I got back and finished. Was a good game.but hard on the memory not doing it start to finish. Maybe you will find it before I have the answer but just to reassure you it's there somewhere.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 16, 09 8:56 PM
Well if you found the screenshot on walkthrough then you know where to look. But they only are visible when lightening strikes, and if you miss some before they blip back out you wait. I don't know the time intervals or how many strikes you get. I remember now waiting forever for the last one, maybe I left the game and went backk and got it.

You may want to back out to Menu and Resume the lightning willl strike again, so keep your eye on where ones are missing and be quick. Sorry I can't help further. Good luck, keep watching

[Post New]by cookiechu2 on Dec 18, 09 8:15 PM
I found all nine but it says that I found 8 and that is very disappointing. This is the second time I've gone through the game and so close to the end too. More than that it is the second game in a row that hasn't worked correctly. I played Escape the Museum 2 and got stuck in the bus. Isn't that just the pits. Phooey! Played Jane Angel and whoa - what's up with the spelling and incorrect grammar. What is going on? BFG has always been great - high quality - sure, I've encountered a few glitches over the years, but hey - not like this - they seem quite regular. Too Bad too - Enjoyed the gaming - until last few weeks.

[Post New]by ShalyRam on Dec 20, 09 4:06 PM
Does anyone know what's up with this game? I'm at the Hieroglyphs, found two of them and then the stinking game got stuck/frozen. I tried rebooting my pc, that didn't work, I even uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and still nothing. I see all the Hieroglyphs, but when I click on them, nothing. The hint button doesn't seem to be working neither. I paid for this game, I didn't use a game credit so I'm a bit upset that its not working properly.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciate.

Thanks,
Shaly

[Post New]by MsPinkerton on Dec 28, 09 12:25 PM
The game says I have 7 of 9 hieroglyphs, but when the lightning strikes, there aren't any more that light up. It seems I'm not the only one with this problem, and I'm hoping there's a fix. I paid for this game, and I'd like to be able to finish it. Any help is appreciated.

candydog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by candydog on Dec 29, 09 6:08 AM
I got this game on 26th of dec. I'm wish you would fix it i have uninstalled and reinstalled. It didn't work. How long do we have to wait. IF your not going to fix it give me a new credit for a new game. I'm not the only one with problems. Iwould like an answer. you never reply.

[Post New]by peppy1703 on Dec 29, 09 10:33 AM
Big Fish, this is my first game and I have gone through to the hieroglyphs twice and can only come up with eight of the nine. I understand that they should show up with the lightning, but nothing happens. If you want to continue getting money for your games, you need to fix them. either show the nineth one with lightening or something or fix the hints button.

lovn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lovn on Dec 29, 09 11:31 AM
Fix this GLITCH BF...I buy and play numerous games from you and this is the first time I have gotten stuck by a glitch in the game. I know where all the Hieroglyphs are I just need to capture one more.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 09 11:35 AM
Anyone that is having trouble with this issue should make sure and contact tech support for the quickest results.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jan 3, 10 8:11 AM
Tech support game me a game coupon because of this "Glitch"!
Big Fish does care about having happy custumers.

BICHONnME
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by BICHONnME on Jan 5, 10 8:44 AM
I've been having the same problem as all of you. I can't get the 9th hieroglyph and no hint is available. I did, however, write to BF for help here. I know they're supposed to get back to us within 72 hours but it is now 5 days and I haven't heard a thing.
Even if they do give me a game coupon, is there no way to finish this game?

[Post New]by halfmoon6666 on Jan 10, 10 12:42 AM
Im stuck in the same spot! With the same problem. I clicked on the glyph just as it was fading so didnt register but wont come up again either. Its the lower one all the way to the right.
Big Fish tech, are you going to fix this so we can all finish the game that, I think, we all seem to like?
I dont just want a coupon for a different game, I want to finish this one.
Please let us hear from you.

Helmaron
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Helmaron on Jul 16, 11 2:18 PM
July 16th 2011.

I am also stuck at Hieroglyphic. I've printed out the page from the walk-through and look for a specific glyph each time.

THERE ARE NONE LEFT TO FIND.

May start game from scratch, but it'll be a nuisance!

[Post New]by sassiebrat on Sep 1, 12 4:13 PM
I enjoyed this game until I got the the hieroglyphs. Now I feel I was cheated out of good money. I have 8 of the 9 and there is none other highlighted. I have wasted 2 days trying to figure this out. I hate games that are unsolveable. I think I want my money back.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Sep 6, 12 8:21 AM
I too am stuck in the same place. I even kept the walkthrough open and checked for each of the hieroglyphs several times during lightening strikes but can't find the 9th one. Besides, I'm sure I already clicked them all. This is the 2nd game by Vogat that has had this problem so unless it is corrected, I will not buy any more games by this developer. Too bad because I used to love their games!

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Sep 7, 12 11:31 AM
My last one was on the very bottom just left of center.

I like the story, but these interminable 'find this' is getting annoying.

magskye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by magskye on Oct 9, 12 3:31 PM
My last one stays highlighted but does nothing when I click on it.
This is very frustrating.

Go to: