Sigh... Are we EVER going to have any updates

[Post New]by rrwalton on Mar 1, 16 12:03 AM
For PC?
I've spent so much money on this game, and have played out all available levels. I am so ready for more. I understand other formats have them, PC does not.
Why?
I've started over on my tablet just so I won't miss it so much, lol.
Still...when, and why is this so difficult if the other levels are available everywhere else?
C'mon now...???

FranLux
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Sigh... Are we EVER going to have any updates

[Post New]by FranLux on Mar 1, 16 6:36 AM
I asked much the same yesterday but no response other than from another frustrated player.

My question was:-

Does PC version really end at Shanghai?

Keep getting emails for new cities but having finished Shanghai I get the message "LA coming at the next update." Is there something I need to do now to get it?
Any info gratefully received

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 1, 16 8:22 AM
Hi there,

The Moderation Team hasn't received any additional information surrounding an update on the PC platform. At this time, PC players are able to play up to Shanghai. This is why you are seeing the message of Los Angeles coming in the next update FranLux.

Many factors contribute to an update on the PC platform. Please keep in mind that Gummy Drop! on the PC platform is it's own standalone version. See the following thread for more information:

Gummy Drop! (PC) FAQ

The teams at Big Fish greatly appreciate everyone's patience as they work on bringing an update with more content and cities to the players. We can assure you that the PC platform hasn't been forgotten and the teams are hard at work. Once the Moderation Team is aware of an update being available on the PC platform, we will definitely update the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by rrwalton on Mar 1, 16 11:22 PM
Thank you for that update, it is good to know that we have not been completely forgotten on the PC version.
I have a Windows phone (Nokia Lumia 1020) , and cannot download the game on it...so I am currently stuck with Shanghai.
Thanks, again .

FranLux
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FranLux on Mar 2, 16 4:58 AM
Thank you bfgBellerophon for the update. Guess I may have to go back to the tablet as well. Am just topping up some of the unplayed levels for now but am reluctant to play them all as then I won't get any coins on the daily bonus in future

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 3, 16 9:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that while we don't have a time frame of when the PC for update will be available for Gummy Drop!, we do know that the teams are working to bring new content that will be in line with the cities available on the mobile version. We greatly appreciate your patience as many different factors contribute to a PC update. Once the update is available, we will post in the following thread:

Update available for Gummy Drop! (PC) September 22, 2015

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

bfgBellerophon

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Mar 4, 16 5:15 AM
With all due respect to the moderators, we do understand that PC and mobile platforms are different and require different coding teams. We have been patient for 5 1/2 months not only for new content but for fixes for the many problems we have reported for which customer service or the tech team can't help PC players with. If as you say teams have been working on the PC version we should at least of had fixes by now.

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Mar 7, 16 12:26 AM
I now have many, many resources, loads of bonuses, quite a few coins and I'm starting to get bored with this game. Soon I'll just do the daily event and I spend less and less time on this game.

Probably this is a good thing...

FranLux
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FranLux on Mar 10, 16 5:09 AM
And to add insult to injury I have just been told Hawaii is now available! Not for us of course

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 10, 16 10:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

We understand the frustration that may arise by seeing cities added on the mobile platform and not the PC platform. The Moderation Team appreciates the patience that the players have shown and we wish we had more information to share. The Gummy Drop! teams have made it aware to us that they are working on an update that will be in line with the cities available on the mobile platform. Once we have information on when it will be available, we will post in the forums right away.

You are welcome to reach out to a moderator if you have any questions. Thanks again for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

madelainef
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by madelainef on Mar 12, 16 1:35 AM

Edited on 03/15/2016 at 3:12:19 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 15, 16 3:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to post a quick reminder of the rules. Our teams are working hard on an update for the game, and we completely understand the frustration that waiting may cause. However, I do want to ask that we all make sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We ask that users please refrain from calling out others in the forums. This way, we can help to keep the forums a respectful and comfortable place for everyone. While the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive advanced information on updates, I want to assure everyone that we'll post in the forums when that information is made available.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: