charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

HUBBY UPDATE,

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 1, 16 11:16 AM
HOPING TO BE ABLE TO DO SOME OF THE SPRING SPECIAL. BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW WELL HUBBY IS DOING

HE STARTED CHEMO THIS MORNING. OUR SON JUST WENT TO GET HIM. HE HAS SPENT THE LAST 2 HOUR GETTING HIS FIRST ROUND OF CHRMO.

NOT SURE IF THE 24/7 PUMP FOR CHEMO WILL BE ADDED TODAY OR TOMORROW.

FINGERS CROSSED HE IS NOT TO SICK THE REST OF TODAY AND THIS WEEK HE HAS 2 MORE APPOINTMENTS THIS WEEK. DON'T THINK OUR SON WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF HE GETS SICK IN HIS SHINY RED TRUCK.

THEY JUST PULLED IN MUST GO.

SHARLENE

PS. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES.

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

Re:HUBBY UPDATE,

[Post New]by deeziner on Mar 1, 16 12:02 PM
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE SHARLENE...I'M GLAD HE IS GETTING HIS TREATMENT AND I HOPE IT IS EFFECTIVE....

I KNOW YOU WILL TREAT HIM GENTLY AND WITH LOVING CARE. CHEMO IS A VERY HARD TREATMENT TO ENDURE BUT YOU ARE PROBABLY THE ONE PERSON WHO CAN MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER.

MY BEST WISHES FOR HIS RECOVERY ARE WITH YOU.

DEBBY

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Mar 1, 16 12:21 PM
I HOPE THE TREATMENT WORKS, SHARLENE. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Mar 1, 16 1:32 PM
SHARLENE, YOU KNOW MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. CONECTRATE ON KEEPING YOURSELF WELL AND ABLE TO HELP HUBBY.

YOU ARE A DETERMINED LADY AND I KNOW YOU WILL DO YOUR BEST FOR HIM.

TRIXIE

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 1, 16 2:10 PM
HE IS NOW HOME, SO FAR EVERYTHING IS OK, THEY ALSO INSTALL HIS 24/7 PUMP. SO HE CAN GET A DOUBLE DOSE OF CHEMO. HE WILL GO BACK IN A WEEK FOR MORE CHEMO IN THE HOSPITAL AND THEY WILL REFILL HIS PUMP. THIS WILL GO ON FOR 3 MONTHS. THE WE WILL SEE WHAT COMES NEXT.

FINGERS CROSSED PRAYS BEING SAID.

SHARLENE

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Mar 1, 16 2:20 PM

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Mar 1, 16 3:53 PM
CHARLIE...........SO GLAD YOU ARE KEEPING US UP TO DATE! HOPE MORE GOOD NEWS IS ON THE WAY............LOVE

cartma
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by cartma on Mar 1, 16 4:42 PM
Love to you and yours

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 1, 16 6:26 PM
WILL PRAY FOR YOU BOTH.

Edited on 03/01/2016 at 6:27:18 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Mar 1, 16 6:58 PM

THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP SHARLENE AND SENDING OUT BIGGER BETTER HUGS AND POWER OF LOVE FROM US HERE IN CANADA.
BE STRONG AND TELL YOUR SON HE IS A GOOD BOY AND SOAP AND WATER WILL DO THE TRICK
RANDY

Angeli64
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on Mar 1, 16 10:40 PM

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 2, 16 11:55 AM
THE DAY AFTER HIS FIRST CHEMO HE IS STILL FEELING OK. I ASKED HOW HE FELT THIS MORNING AND HE SAID AS WELL AS A PERSON IN HIS CONDITION CAN. WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

HE HAD ANOTHER DR. APPOINTMENT THIS MORNING AND NOT BACK YET.

MUST HAVE HAS OUR SON STOP TO GET A BOWL OF SOUP. THAT AND JELLO IS ABOUT ALL HE CAN SWALLOW.

BUT AT LEAST HE CAN STILL EAT SOLID FOOD SORT OF. AFTER SURGERY IN THREE MONTH HE MANY NOT BE ABLE TO EVEN EAT THAT. HOPING THEY DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE HIS WHOLE STOMACH. IF THEY DON'T HE WILL BE ABLE TO EAT A LITTLE. LIKE NOW.

SHARLENE

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Mar 2, 16 11:59 AM
LIKE EVERYONE HERE, MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, YOUR HUSBAND AND FAMILY. EVERY NIGHT I INCLUDE ALL OF YOU IN MY PRAYERS AND HOPE THAT ALL THE POSITIVE THOUGHTS SENT YOUR WAY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF TOO.

52lucky
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by 52lucky on Mar 2, 16 4:31 PM
I am praying for all of you...

Pama

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Mar 3, 16 1:49 AM
for Hubby and a big for my dear friend Charlene.

Duncan

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Mar 3, 16 6:48 AM
charlieisr wrote:THE DAY AFTER HIS FIRST CHEMO HE IS STILL FEELING OK. I ASKED HOW HE FELT THIS MORNING AND HE SAID AS WELL AS A PERSON IN HIS CONDITION CAN. WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

HE HAD ANOTHER DR. APPOINTMENT THIS MORNING AND NOT BACK YET.

MUST HAVE HAS OUR SON STOP TO GET A BOWL OF SOUP. THAT AND JELLO IS ABOUT ALL HE CAN SWALLOW.

BUT AT LEAST HE CAN STILL EAT SOLID FOOD SORT OF. AFTER SURGERY IN THREE MONTH HE MANY NOT BE ABLE TO EVEN EAT THAT. HOPING THEY DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE HIS WHOLE STOMACH. IF THEY DON'T HE WILL BE ABLE TO EAT A LITTLE. LIKE NOW.

SHARLENE

Several years ago when I was a young lad my father had 4/5th of his Stomach removed. For a long time he would eat a few sips of soup and be full. As the the years went by he would eat more and more until he ate like the rest of us. With enough prayers going up and by the grace of God he can fully recover cancer and all. I wish you and him all the best.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Mar 3, 16 10:40 AM
STAY STRONG. OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS COMING YOUR WAY. GOD BLESS.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Mar 3, 16 6:26 PM
THANK YOU GAMEJACK, YOU GIVE ME HOPE. HE IS NOT FEELING AS GOOD TODAY.

EVEN THAT DID NOT STOP HIM FROM RIDING HIS BICYCLE TO GET HES MEDS A GOOD 7 MILES ONE WAY. HE WAS VERY TIRED WHEN HE GOT BACK.

THE LUCKY THIING IS THAT HE ORDERED A E BIKE KIT FOR THE EUROPEAN CITY BICYCLE HE BOUGHT. HE HAD ORDERED IT ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO. IT CAME IN THE DAY BEFORE HE STARTED HIS CHEMO. HE GOT IT INSTALLED. THINKING THAT IF HE WAS TO TIRED TO PEDAL BACK UP OUR HILL HE COULD USE THE MOTOR TO GET HIM BACK UP. IT IS A 1000 FT CLIMB.

HE GOT IT THINKING HE IS NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND WOULD HAVE IT WHEN HE WAS TO OLD TO PEDAL UPHILL.

HE WILL BE 70 IN 4 MONTHS.

HE SAID HE HAD TO USE IT HE WAS JUST TOO TIRED TO MAKE IT ON HIS OWN. HE ALSO TOLD OUR SON TO BE HANDY IN CASE HE HAD TO BE PICKED UP AND BROUGHT HOME.

HE WAS SO TIRED HE ALMOST FELL ASLEEP IN HIS JELLO. HE IS SLEEPING NOW.

THANKS. AGAIN. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S HAD PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CANCER AND LIVED TO TELL ABOUT IT.

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT YOU BUT YOUR FATHER.

ALL PRAYERS ARE WELCOME. THAT MAY BE WHY HE IS NOT AS SICK AS THEY SAID HE WOULD BE.

SHARLENE

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Mar 3, 16 6:39 PM
You are welcome Sharlene. Prayer changes things and Faith moves Mountains.

Edited on 03/04/2016 at 8:00:33 AM PST

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Mar 6, 16 4:59 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Go to: