how to unlock animals in level 95

[Post New]by brensullivan on Mar 1, 16 5:57 PM
I think it's level 95 - this is my first pass through the game... this is the level where the animals are bound in cages at the top row. I cannot figure out how they are released. I just made matches and created fireworks, etc. and sometimes there were enough explosions to somehow release the animals and drop them. Other times, I couldn't figure out where to make matches in order to release them and get them to move down. I see the circles along the last row, and tried making matches to the top row, but that didn't work. So much of this game is guess work, which is OK because I don't mind figuring things out. But this part of the game has me stumped. I would appreciate some help!

Re:how to unlock animals in level 95

[Post New]by brensullivan on Mar 2, 16 2:41 PM
Well, I figured out at least one answer to my own question... I was able to drop all the "pets" by making matches under them that wipe out the whole row vertically under the pets. They unlock and drop off at the bottom. Ta-dah!

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 2, 16 4:39 PM
brensullivan: so glad you were able to figure this out. Some how I was thinking the pets showed up before that. Any way I'm glad you are having fun and got it figured out.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 3, 16 11:06 PM
Yeah the vertical bonus is the key there, also if you can match a vertical with a flower bonus it'll take out three columns which can net you two of the caged pets.

Go to: