bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Walkthrough now available for James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Twice In a Blue Moon

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Dec 14, 09 6:31 PM
Hi folks!

We now have a walkthrough available for this game. You can check it out by going to our Blog via the home page, then by clicking on "Walkthroughs."

To go straight there, click here.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Re:Walkthrough now available for James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Twice In a Blue Moon

[Post New]by mahjongirl on Jan 20, 10 7:51 PM
Thank you!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for James Patterson's Women's Murder Club: Twice In a Blue Moon

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 10 10:52 PM
mahjongirl wrote:Thank you!!

You're welcome! I hope you liked it!

[Post New]by AugustusPoirot on Feb 28, 10 4:52 PM
The walkthrough doesn't help me. My lists of objects to find are always different from the ones in the walkthrough. Right now I can't progress because on Level 5, Mary Sullivan, I am asked to find a sun symbol, but that's not in the walkthrough list. I'm looking at having to start over from the beginning because I'm out of hints. Is anyone out there having the same problem? This is my first post after being with BFG for over 8 months. That should tell you how frustrated I am. HELP

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 3, 10 7:36 PM
Hiya AugustusPoirot! Welcome to the forums!

The Sun symbol is on the list in the walkthrough. It is the second item. I believe the sun is in the upper right corner of the ceiling.

I hope this helps.

prpldva

[Post New]by Thisisteresa on May 26, 10 12:25 PM
I am on the 4th investigation and cant find the "Pipe" that is the very last thing i need and you guys would be great if you could help me out! And by the way its not by the red stairs i checked and couldent find it. so if you can ,please help me. Thanks bye :-)

[Post New]by lashonda214 on Jun 2, 10 2:09 PM
I am on level 4 and can't find the wood can any body help me out

Go to: