weirdgrrl
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Freezing

[Post New]by weirdgrrl on Dec 14, 09 7:43 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the game freezing during mini-games?

For example, the first time I accidentally clicked on an intersection instead of a street in the map game, my computer froze completely and I had to reboot it. After that, I didn't need to reboot but I had to be very, very patient whenever a dialogue window was about to pop up during mini-games because the game would freeze for a few moments before I could continue. Very frustrating.

Am sending a ticket in but thought I would also post here to see if anyone else is having the same problem.

Silka
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Re:Freezing

[Post New]by Silka on Dec 14, 09 10:32 PM
I am having the same problem. Every time I complete a task or the dialogue box pops up, my cursor freezes.

[Post New]by SirStanley on Dec 15, 09 1:30 AM
I am also having the same problem!!

[Post New]by bigmoo on Dec 17, 09 2:13 PM
I have the same problem I hate this when it happens

[Post New]by jellybean2217 on Dec 28, 09 10:05 PM
Has anyone found a solution to this freezing problem its getting a little annoying

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 09 10:11 PM
Sorry you are having troubles. I would first try re-installing the game, then updating your video card drivers. If these steps do not work, you may want to contact tech support.

Gramsmom
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by Gramsmom on Dec 29, 09 7:59 AM
Not a buy for me. Took me 15 minutes to get through the game to the street map. No problems finding items but the hang time from when I got all of the items until the game released the cursor was just too long. Everything on my computer is updated and I have no problems with much more complex games. Dire Grove for one, so I will pass on this game. Too bad seems like it had potential.

Edited on 12/29/2009 at 8:00:28 AM PST

Go to: