I'm sorry, but

[Post New]by Shrimp_n_Grits on Dec 15, 09 7:50 AM
I'm sorry, but this game is just too hard. Not enough hints to help me find all the hidden objects. Is it just me and my failing eyesight?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:I'm sorry, but

[Post New]by Howatch on Dec 15, 09 4:24 PM
I agree that it is VERY hard to find some of the objects in this game. My only consolation is that they are not also blurry.

I am with you...

[Post New]by carolsansone on Dec 16, 09 4:28 PM
my eyesight is failing, but I have actually, through these games,found that my macular degeneration is actually better! I guess, when we exercise a weak part of the body, it helps it get stronger. Doc doesn't know why this is happening, just that it is; hooray!

[Post New]by patriciablake on Dec 25, 09 11:01 AM
I agree that the game is way too dark and with only 5 hints it leaves you to click around in the dark like an idiot. Not my kind of game.

[Post New]by dspettre on Dec 28, 09 2:05 PM
Could someone please tell me what I'm suspose to do with the case files at the end of investigation 1. and how I get to investigation 2.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 09 4:00 PM
dspettre wrote:Could someone please tell me what I'm suspose to do with the case files at the end of investigation 1. and how I get to investigation 2.

Hi dspettre! Welcome to the forums!

Investigation One ends when you collect all the evidence from the body. I am not sure where you are exactly so please take a look at the walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/james-pattersons-womens-murder-club-twice-in-a-blue-moon-walkthough/

I hope it helps.

PrplDva

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

I am with you...

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 20, 10 1:01 AM
carolsansone wrote:my eyesight is failing, but I have actually, through these games,found that my macular degeneration is actually better! I guess, when we exercise a weak part of the body, it helps it get stronger. Doc doesn't know why this is happening, just that it is; hooray!

Congratulations! I know that must be a big thing. My son had some vision problems when he was small. His doc said the games we always played helped and also helped his hand eye co- ordination.
When it gets to be too much of a strain, I use this big magnifying glass and it helps a lot.
Welcome to the pond.

jetgirl08
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by jetgirl08 on Jan 31, 10 9:06 PM
I agree, that this game is too dark I did have trouble finding some clues. Having said that I perserved and didn't use a single hint through out the game. Sometimes I got objects by ramdomly clicking.

Go to: