prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:What happens in the STORY?

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 24, 08 6:49 AM
aha- Grandpa is in the room- but a stiff. The butler locks her in to take the treasure, but realizes there is more and come back in. The heroine clobbers him and escapes- locking him in with grandpa. I don't recal the grave though

rvalot
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,855 Posts

[Post New]by rvalot on Sep 24, 08 6:52 AM
Ohhhh... Thank you thank you thank you. So many fin hugs!

I appreciate the help. This stupid thing was driving me up the wall.

(Wow -- I get to clobber the butler? Maybe I will play some more...)

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 24, 08 6:55 AM
rvalot wrote:Ohhhh... Thank you thank you thank you. So many fin hugs!

I appreciate the help. This stupid thing was driving me up the wall.

(Wow -- I get to clobber the butler? Maybe I will play some more...)

No problem- i wouldnt waste my time though, unless you are really bored.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Sep 24, 08 8:44 AM
thanks for letting us know, I found this game boring and I have not finished it either, sometimes I play a couple rooms when i feel like it, but the game seems to go on and on

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 24, 08 10:02 AM
I agree. This game just goes on and on and on. It would be different if the rooms were new but it's the same thing over and over. I haven't finished it, either. I'm saving it for those really BORING days. At first I thought it was going to be a neat game but I was wrong.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 5, 08 9:11 PM
Hi GoldenFlounder- No- there are more than two rooms. Are you putting the pieces in the door?

[Post New]by GoldenFlounder21 on Oct 7, 08 11:16 AM
Hi prpldva,
Yes, last night I went in and to my surprise there were more rooms, I am so glad because I just LOVE hidden objects (all of the hidden object games) and even though this one is a bit slow I like it too. I think these games (hidden objects) are excellent for your eyes and for you mentally. (Therapy)
Thanks so very much for responding, I hope you are enjoying the game as well!!
Talk again soon!!

GoldenFlounder

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 7, 08 1:09 PM
GoldenFlounder21 wrote:Hi prpldva,
Yes, last night I went in and to my surprise there were more rooms, I am so glad because I just LOVE hidden objects (all of the hidden object games) and even though this one is a bit slow I like it too. I think these games (hidden objects) are excellent for your eyes and for you mentally. (Therapy)
Thanks so very much for responding, I hope you are enjoying the game as well!!
Talk again soon!!

GoldenFlounder

Glad I could help! Have fun and happy gaming!

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Jan 24, 09 6:57 PM
I admit, I've only been continuing to play to see what happens in the story. Kinda wish I hadn't spoiled it, but that's ok.

So if the butler hadn't been so stupid, he'd have found the pieces years ago. What a tard.

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Jan 24, 09 10:01 PM
You have to play the last scene THREE times. The story repeats itself for those three turns. After you complete them...that is when the ending changes and you are taken to the grave site. Look carefully on the grass in front of the head stone. The grass has been matted down to reveal a word. After all this is done, the game allows you to continue to play to reach the goal of 100% in HO objects.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 12, 09 3:52 AM
Oh! However... the game was so boring, I'm not inclined to play the whole thing again for the extended ending, then go from 57% to 100%.

Dooriya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dooriya on Jul 7, 09 4:46 AM
Once I started playing I couldn't stop. I actually found this interesting game. But Objects can sometimes be very small. So Some objects are quite challenging to find.

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Jul 7, 09 6:05 AM
prpldva wrote:aha- Grandpa is in the room- but a stiff. The butler locks her in to take the treasure, but realizes there is more and come back in. The heroine clobbers him and escapes- locking him in with grandpa. I don't recal the grave though

what does stiff mean? that he's dead? sorry, i'm not familiar with the slang

Go to: