how do u save the game?

[Post New]by rachel1987 on Mar 3, 16 8:44 AM
everytime i sign out an than come back in it doesn't save my previous game so I need to start from the first level all over...Is there anyway to save your game?

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Re:how do u save the game?

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 4, 16 7:51 AM
I have never had that problem. I would check with BF customer service. Are you playing the trial for the game? I think, I have tried some trial periods on games and they did that.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:how do u save the game?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 16 1:06 PM
Hi rachel1987,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with the game saving your progress.

It may be helpful to ensure that you are playing on the full version and not the trial version as chevyqueen mentioned. I'll include a help article below:

Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

If you are playing the trial version, keep in mind that after you activate the full version, it should take you to the point that you last played.

I'll include below another help article that is known to help resolve this issue:

Game Not Saving

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to further assist in any way that they can.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Wonder Wedding here

Thank you for your understanding as this helps the Moderation Team identify any trends to what players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: