SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Fireflies?

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 3, 16 2:23 PM
Once you progress to Witchville, is there any reason to collect fireflies from the first Dragon island? I've noticed in Witchville, they don't add to my tally there. What is everyone else doing? Thanks

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Fireflies?

[Post New]by anubischick on Mar 3, 16 11:04 PM
That 1m isn't fireflies from what I understand, it's elements. I thought that was all the apples and leaves and diamonds.

I just worked out there is an easy way to check, just spend a day only collecting fireflies from the farms and playing level 101 in Witchville for the lucky spin, since it's a firefly only level - and see if the tally goes up.

Edit: I ran the experiment, and indeed that 1M appears to be for the fireflies, so yes collecting from al,the farms makes sense.

Edited on 03/04/2016 at 10:01:46 PM PST

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Fireflies?

[Post New]by SandyCane on Mar 5, 16 4:12 PM
anubischick wrote:That 1m isn't fireflies from what I understand, it's elements. I thought that was all the apples and leaves and diamonds.

I just worked out there is an easy way to check, just spend a day only collecting fireflies from the farms and playing level 101 in Witchville for the lucky spin, since it's a firefly only level - and see if the tally goes up.

Edit: I ran the experiment, and indeed that 1M appears to be for the fireflies, so yes collecting from al,the farms makes sense.

thank you for all the responses , and also anubischick for taking the time to experiment on the results for the quest. I will continue to collect from Dragon District. Thanks again

Go to: